lily padz ? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 11-05-2005, 04:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just bought some lily padz yesterday and I have been wearing them all day. They are great for preventing leaks - but - I think that one of them is not as sticky as the the other one. I have washed it and it still is not adhering to my skin as well as the other pad is and is leaving some room for leaks to happen. Has anyone else experienced this? I wonder if I should contact the company.
#2 of 6 Old 11-05-2005, 04:47 PM

Mine are the same way, but after washing then in warm water and letting them air dry they seem a little bit better. Also after I put my bra on they are flush with my skin and I don't see a way they can leak...
If you so contact the company and this is not supposed to be this way please let us know!
The lady at the store said you could wear them without a bra but I don't see this being possible or it would fall off!
#3 of 6 Old 11-05-2005, 08:25 PM

i just got mine in the mail today and have only been wearing them for 4 hours but *holy cow* i love them i love them i love them i love them

i wish that i'd known about them 3 months ago, gone are my lumpy leaky ugly a** coaster boobs! hooray!

mine are very very sticky and have worked great through 3 heavy letdowns and some topless jogging for joy around the house. i really hope that they continue to work.....your posts have me a little worried.....
#4 of 6 Old 11-06-2005, 03:08 AM

I would contact the company. I work with them and they are really great(the owners/employees)! I know they will help you out!
#5 of 6 Old 11-06-2005, 06:16 PM

I was thinking of getting these. do they really work for swimming? not that I'll be swimming now that it's getting cold...
#6 of 6 Old 11-06-2005, 08:45 PM

I don't have the answer to your problem, but I'm glad to see some overall good reviews of these nursing pads. I leaked for months with ds and went through boxes and boxes of those disposable pads. I tried the cloth ones, but I leaked right through them. And I was worried I had a low milk supply. Being a new mommy can really make you crazy!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page