Bravada nursing bras? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 02-16-2003, 01:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm looking for some new nursing bras. I've ben happy with my cotton Olga soft cups, but I'd like to do a more thorough search before I buy again.

I've heard lots of big-breasted women say they like the Bravado! bras, but when I was pregnant they didn't really seem to suit me.

This lingerie shop in town said that a local hospital's lactation center carries a line from Canada called Bravada and that I could find it online. She said they open from the center of the chest/bra up-and-out and that they seem to be the best line out there.

I can find no such line. The Bravado website (www.bravadodesigns.com) seems to have differing types of bras for different sizes, but even their small-breasted line opens from the top with a snap, not from the center.

Anybody heard of the line? Any other favorite nursing bras? I want them to be seamless cotton and very comfy!

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 02-16-2003, 04:38 PM

I'm 99.9% sure there is no such thing as Bravada - she was confusing it with Bravado! The basic and plus bras from Bravado both open from a snap at the top and from the centre. The double plus style only opens from the top with a snap.
#3 of 7 Old 02-16-2003, 06:15 PM

I've also only heard of Bravado. I really like the Blue Canoe "jane top"-- these are soft and supportive, but you just slip it aside with no hardware. I went from Bravado to this one and never looked back.

Being right is not always fair, but being fair is always right
#4 of 7 Old 02-17-2003, 09:00 PM

Yes, just the Bravado line, no Bravada. The Blue Canoe are nice too, but I'm large chested and could really only use them at night, but they are quite comfy.
#5 of 7 Old 02-17-2003, 11:36 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks. I went ahead and ordered a couple Bravado's. I'm actually in between sizes. Currently a 34D but was 38DD when my son was first born, so I went with the medium in the Plus style so that it should fit me through another pregnancy and birth, if we're so blessed.

Thanks so much! I can always count on Mothering forum attendees!
#6 of 7 Old 03-14-2003, 01:59 AM

#7 of 7 Old 03-15-2003, 08:28 AM

IN my siggy I used to state the love for bravados I have but it is no longer there in the sig...I do love them oh so much I am getting ready to be the proud owner of 4 more!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page