lily padz update? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#31 of 40 Old 08-02-2006, 08:11 PM
 
stephanie78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am also leaking ALL the time and would enjoy some braless time
Could you give me the name of a "safe" website where I can find them?
Thank you for your help
stephanie78 is offline  
#32 of 40 Old 08-03-2006, 12:35 AM
 
Peppamint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Not here
Posts: 12,977
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie78
I am also leaking ALL the time and would enjoy some braless time
Could you give me the name of a "safe" website where I can find them?
Thank you for your help
http://www.breakoutbras.com/ProductD...ypadz&click=35 for $16.40ppd

They also carry Bravado at great prices. I've ordered many times from them... you'll get a 10% code to use on your next purchase as well.
Peppamint is offline  
#33 of 40 Old 08-03-2006, 12:52 AM
 
rainbowmoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Vermont
Posts: 11,138
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am selling my lilypadz if anyone is interested (10ppd-worn just a handful of times & sanitized)
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...light=lilypadz

I really love these but unfortunatley I am allergic to silicone :

btw if you want new I got mine for $14 at www.kidsurplus.com

Blissful Mama to DD-(5), DS-(6) and someone new due in November!
rainbowmoon is offline  
#34 of 40 Old 08-03-2006, 05:14 AM
 
stephanie78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
thank you so much
I will check these websites..

yes, I prefer new.
stephanie78 is offline  
#35 of 40 Old 08-03-2006, 05:26 AM
 
stephanie78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I ordered them
Free shiping : I always love to read that ;-)
thanks again
stephanie78 is offline  
#36 of 40 Old 08-03-2006, 11:12 AM
 
Tine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 1,589
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just bought a pair of Lilypadz b/c I'll need to go braless under the bridesmaid dress I'll be wearing for my sister's wedding. I wore them for one day, and they seemed to work well (stayed put, prevented leaks), but the edges seem to cut into me a bit. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone else have this problem?

I'm bummed because I was hoping to be able to give up disposable nursing pads. But for the time being, I'm finding Lansinoh pads MUCH more comfortable. I feel awful about filling up the garbage with sposies, but I'm a big-time leaker, and the cloth pads don't do squat for me.

Christine , wife of Ron , mama to Tony (4-25-03) and Maria (3-19-06) :
Tine is offline  
#37 of 40 Old 08-03-2006, 11:20 AM
 
trini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: mommy heaven
Posts: 2,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tine
I just bought a pair of Lilypadz b/c I'll need to go braless under the bridesmaid dress I'll be wearing for my sister's wedding. I wore them for one day, and they seemed to work well (stayed put, prevented leaks), but the edges seem to cut into me a bit. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone else have this problem?

I'm bummed because I was hoping to be able to give up disposable nursing pads. But for the time being, I'm finding Lansinoh pads MUCH more comfortable. I feel awful about filling up the garbage with sposies, but I'm a big-time leaker, and the cloth pads don't do squat for me.
I did not have that problem with the LilyPadz (I only wear them on rare occasions.) Perhaps it has to do with breast shape???

I was also a Lansinoh devotee until I stopped leaking. The cloth pads were a joke.

Proud mom to superhero.gifds2 (7/05), angel2.gif ds 1 (born into heaven at 38 weeks 11/03), and 5 more angels angel.gif (4/02) angel.gif (7/10) angel.gifangel.gif (11/10) angel.gif (11/12)

trini is offline  
#38 of 40 Old 08-03-2006, 12:11 PM
 
Tine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 1,589
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by trini
Perhaps it has to do with breast shape???
I wondered that, too...but you'd think someone with big breasts would have that problem. Mine are tiny!

Christine , wife of Ron , mama to Tony (4-25-03) and Maria (3-19-06) :
Tine is offline  
#39 of 40 Old 08-03-2006, 02:00 PM
 
Peppamint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Not here
Posts: 12,977
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tine
I wondered that, too...but you'd think someone with big breasts would have that problem. Mine are tiny!
they can be a little irritating the first time or two you wear them... have you given them another try?
Peppamint is offline  
#40 of 40 Old 08-03-2006, 03:35 PM
 
Tine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 1,589
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by busybusymomma
they can be a little irritating the first time or two you wear them... have you given them another try?
Nope, not yet. You're probably right...I should try them again.

Christine , wife of Ron , mama to Tony (4-25-03) and Maria (3-19-06) :
Tine is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off