New Here! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-02-2003, 11:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just wanted to say hi to everyone.I hope to get to know all of you.I thought I would let you know alittle about me.As I hope to ge to know ya'll.
I am a SAHM to 3 wonderful kids.DD Bec 13,DS Skyler 8 & DS Dakota 2.I am married to a wonderful man name Steve for 13 years.We live in Burleson Tx and are fixing to start to build our first house.
I am EN Littlebit who will be 3 on the 6th of March.HE is the first of my children that I BF.I wish now that I could change that.Now that I see how wonderful BF is.I love so much the time me and Littlebit share with our nursing.He loves his Nynees and still nurses at least 10 times daily.My DH is so supportive of our BF as my older children are too.It is going to be a sad day when he does wean.
Sorry if this got to long.I hope to hear about some of ya'll now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2003, 12:06 PM

Welcome to Mothering! This is a great place...it's nice to 'meet' other moms who nursing toddlers, children, etc.

Glad you found your way here! I have two daughters, ages 3 1/2 years and almost 2 years. Both are still nursing. I'm pregnant with #3 right now, due in September, so we'll see how many I'm nursing then...
Old 03-03-2003, 07:42 PM

Nice to "meet" you! I live on the other side of the Metroplex in Melissa, north of McKinney. My oldest son, Killian, is 3 and Ansil and Forrest will be 10 months this Saturday. Killian weaned just before his second b-day and hopefully the twins will take their time since they're my last. Welcome !

User Tag List