new here - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-25-2003, 03:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello! I am new here, just wanted to introduce myself. (and see if i can actually post) My name is Kari, I have 4 kids (10, 8, 5, & 1) and have been married 13 years. I am still nursing my 12 month old, and will be for at least another year. My other kids nursed 25, 26 & 20 months. Now that my little one is one, I am getting the "when are you going to "let" her eat "real" food" crap. Funny how support dwindles the longer you nurse. : Anyway, I will see if I can get the hang of this posting stuff... talk to you all later!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2003, 07:33 PM

Welcome! Don't you just hate that "real food" line. IT just makes me cringe. My dh (who is actually a HUGE supporter of breastfeeding) said something about our son eating "real food" and I SO went off on him. That was the last time he made that mistake! Ha, ha!
Old 03-25-2003, 09:48 PM

and Welcome. My DD is 13 months old and I am getting the "bout time to stop that" "shouldn't she be drinking milk?" "are you ever gonna let her "grow up" from some of DH's family. (it started with....you'll quit when she gets them teeth")
It is nice to come here and gab with others that support and believe that Mommas milk is best!

User Tag List