MORE poop ? - DaryLLL or anybody - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-26-2003, 08:33 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had posted below that my dd has been having green poop we have OAL/hindmilk issues that I think are resolved. Now the new thing is that her poop has been yellow/orange for almost 2 days (HOORAY !) but now, even tho orange, it has almost NO "seeds/curds" in it. Like maybe 3. It is just a huge diaper of mucous consistency orange ... slime ? TMI sorry. If there are no grains in it - is this okay ? She has the remnants of a cold still and I am wondering if she has a bit of tummy issues because she was out of sorts yesterday. She is 8 weeks and over 12 lbs eats well and pees more than me. LOL. Anybody had this before ? My son was textbook BF poop.
#2 of 4 Old 03-26-2003, 08:55 AM

My baby's poop is like this all the time - all liquid, no curds. Just depends on the day, I guess, but for all breastfed poops this is what we get.

Come visit the NEW QuirkyBaby website -- earn QB Bucks rewards points for purchases, reviews, referrals, and more! Free US shipping on great brands of baby slings and carriers and FREE BabyLegs or babywearing mirror on orders of $100+. Take the QB Quiz for personalized advice!

#3 of 4 Old 03-26-2003, 09:07 AM

I think it can be seedy but doesn't have to be, to be healthy. All 3 of mine had what I would call mustard consistency all the time, i don't even know what seeds are supposed to look like!

I'm glad you got your foremilk/hindmilk thing worked out. yes, any illness can temporarily change poop, no big deal. Doens't your poop change? Mine does. (TMI!)
#4 of 4 Old 03-26-2003, 04:33 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks so much. I hate to sound so paranoid. I really am not, I am one of these laissez-faire moms most of the time (eat dirt it's good for you, and fever is a "good thing" ROFL). Anyway - its just so different from ds and all the books/friends etc always describe the curds so I was just wondering. I feel much better that it isn't so green because I was getting scared to change her in public it was so weird looking LOL

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page