My breasts are dd's squirt guns... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 04-03-2003, 11:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
O.k., so we're not really extended bfing yet (dd's only six and a half months) but will be soon enough . Just wanted to share that dd's now discovered that tweaking my nipples causes milk to squirt everywhere: . She finds it quite amusing, as does dh. She's growing so fast It's so wonderful to have this relationship with her...

DD1 (8yrs) + DD2 (6yrs) + DS1 (4/25/11) = one crazy adventure!
#2 of 4 Old 04-04-2003, 01:13 AM

Littlebit is 3 and he still thinks it is so funny if my milk squirts out.THere have been a few times that I have sprayed him right in the face.He just laughs and then he will squeeze my nipple and try and get it to suirt again.
Right after I first had Littlebit we were going down the road and he was getting hungry.I was sitting next to him in the back seat.I didn't want to take him out of his seat and we couldn't pull over right then so I lend over his carseat and fed him.My breast slipped out of his mouth and sprayed him and my other DS.My other Ds said WOW mom you have your very own water guns.Then he laughed and said Oh yea! I mean milk guns.I thought it was so funny when he said that.
#3 of 4 Old 04-04-2003, 03:32 AM

how cute!

RN, Tree-huggin, chicken-raisin'chicken3.gif, mountain climbing, yoga attempting namaste.gif Mama to Miss Areading.gif (10) and Miss K joy.gif(8). Newly re-married wife to DHpartners.gif We're pregnant!!belly.gifExpecting our new little addition this November!

#4 of 4 Old 04-04-2003, 12:54 PM

Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page