Any symptoms yet? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 29 Old 06-29-2004, 12:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know I am not even 4 weeks along, but I have no symptoms. My backs sore, but I am also packing boxes. Hows everyone else feeling?
#2 of 29 Old 06-29-2004, 04:33 PM

Nothing really yet except happiness. I'm having menstrual cramp type pain but I remember having that with my last one as well. No morning sickness yet, thank God. I was sick for 9 months with the first and about 7/8 months with the next two. My boobs are a bit tingly but nothing real noticeable.
#3 of 29 Old 06-29-2004, 05:23 PM

Lots of them! Luckily I don't get morning sickness, but I've got extremely tender breasts, heartburn, constant need to pee, fatigue...I know I'm missing some. It's kind of reassuring, but it would have been nice to have a few weeks. I started getting symptoms by about 6 dpo.

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

#4 of 29 Old 06-30-2004, 06:25 AM

a few here and there. I got my BFP's on the 23rd of June. I've been very hungry since just before that. And when Idon't eat, I get nauseated as soon as my stomach growls. Very annoying.

And this morning, I woke up after dh's alarm went off about 10 times, feeling nauseated, but it ended up just being that I had a little direah, which i had with ds in the beginning, so I'mnot too worried. It's a thousand times better than vomiting to me though!

Amanda

~Autumn~   Mama to whistling.gif (2001) and hearts.gif(2005) partners.gif madly in love since '99 
#5 of 29 Old 06-30-2004, 10:18 AM

Not much here either and there is a little part of me that always feels worried without some bigger symptoms to make everything feel "real"......I have the sore/heavy boobs and twinges here in there like menstrual cramps. I fear MS since I had it pretty bad last time.......but there was reassurance with it too.......
#6 of 29 Old 07-01-2004, 12:15 AM

I feel pretty much like I did early in Frederick's pregnancy -- like I have slight motion sickness most of the day. I am urinating a lot more, twice at night. The fatigue hit with Frederick at 4 weeks and got very bad at six weeks. So far I think I am doing better in that department.

Amanda Rose, author, Rebuild From Depression: A Nutrient Guide. Don't miss this opportunity to build a business telling friends about probiotic foods and grass fed meats: Beyond Organic Review.

#7 of 29 Old 07-01-2004, 01:50 PM

I so wish i could pee less.I pee constantly!At least 3 times a night.

I also feel like i have motion sickness,some dizziness and more nausea in the morning.Very sleepy as well.

Each of my pregnancies have been very different.
#8 of 29 Old 07-01-2004, 02:06 PM

oohhhh yes -- peeing 3-4 times a night and it seems every 20 minutes during the day!

I'm more tired this time around -- and very emotional. I'm crying every other day! But I'm wondering if that's partly fear of losing this precious babe again...

I'm not as hungry this pregnancy, but I'm having more food aversions. And my breasts seem even bigger than my last 2 pregnancies.

Everyone IRL wants me to have m/s because they all think that will prove something is different this time around. But...I just don't think I'm the kind to get m/s. Though...I admit, I wouldn't mind throwing up once or twice for reassurance! How strange is it, though, that people are disappointed when I tell them I'm not sick???? Oh well...

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

#9 of 29 Old 07-01-2004, 05:30 PM

That's very strange! When I tell people I don't get morning sickness, I usually get some jealous comments. Honestly, some days I'd rather have the morning sickness than the near constant heartburn for the whole time. At least morning sickness is usually only for a few weeks.

I am so tired of peeing, too! I'm not getting up to go most nights, but that's probably because a)I'm only getting about 5 or 6 hours a night at the moment b)I go 3 or 4 times before I go to bed and I go the minute I get up.

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

#10 of 29 Old 07-02-2004, 10:17 AM

I'm not feeling too badly right now, I just have to pee a lot!! I can't believe I already have to get up in the middle of the night to pee. And my boobs are sore. Other than that, so far so good! I didn't have a lot of morning sickness with my first pregnancy and I am hoping that my second will follow suit.
#11 of 29 Old 07-02-2004, 02:55 PM

Oh yes, lot of symtoms here. The nausea started at about 6dpo and has been constant every since. No actual vomiting yet, just constantly feeling like I'm about to. My breasts are extremely sensitive. It's excrutiating when Koen first latches on but after a bit it's fine. Very emotional. Had some cramping early in the week but that seems to have stopped now. Oh and the power sniffer is in full force! Karl thinks that's the funniest pg thing of all! Though when I was in the commissary today I got a waft of coffee, though I was a good 5 aisles from the coffee aisle, the wave of nausea that hit wasn't so funny.

I think that's it... oh and my belly's popping out. I pretty much just look bloated, can't wait till I actually look pg!

It sounds odd but I love feeling like crap in early pg. It's very reasuring to me as I felt nothing with the 4 losses.

It's so interesting how some women can have little to no symtoms and their pg is perfectly healthy while others can be puking their guts out the entire time! I'm very happy to be right in the middle!

Eva- Navy Wife and mama to 3 amazing kiddos Gretchen 9, Koen 7, Charlotte 4, and 5 precious angels that will never be forgotten and 1 last surprise Boogy Baby due Aug 12.
#12 of 29 Old 07-05-2004, 05:26 AM

The reason I finally broke down to buy a pg test is that I have grown almost a full cup size!!! Not only that, my hair is growing at something like twice its normal rate.
Luckily, I don't have any morning sickness or fatigue (yet). <TMI alert> I am terribly constipated, but I blame that on the (unfamiliar to me) German diet! I swear these people eat a lot of meat and cheese!!!

Mom to Owen (03/05), Mary (07/07) and Joseph (06/10).
#13 of 29 Old 07-05-2004, 10:03 PM

No symptoms here yet, and really hoping I bypass morning sickness this time around!! If I get it, I'm heading STRAIGHT for the acupuncturist.
#14 of 29 Old 07-05-2004, 11:49 PM - Thread Starter

Ohh I am so waiting for my boobs to grow. When not pg/breastfeeding I am not even an A. I hope you bypass the morning sickness too citygirl. I usually start puking at about 6 weeks and stop after I deliver. I really am hoping this time will be different!
#15 of 29 Old 07-06-2004, 12:11 PM

my joints have been achey and I don't know how else to describe this but my bones feel loose and weird.......I dont' remember this with #1, do you think this is pregnancy or something else?? I am getting plenty of calcium!! I seem to remember reading something about one's ligaments loosening and stretching during pregancy to accomodate the baby but I thought that didn't happen in full force till much later on..........any thoughts???
#16 of 29 Old 07-06-2004, 05:00 PM

I think it happens quite a bit early on, then even more right at the end. I could be wrong, though.

I've been getting quite a lot of period like cramps. Hope it's just ligaments stretching, though. I've forgotten.

#17 of 29 Old 07-06-2004, 05:10 PM

I'm pretty sure the cramping feelings are just the uterus stretching out to accomodate the new passenger!! That seems to be a pretty common symptom among the mamas here so far.
#18 of 29 Old 07-06-2004, 05:35 PM

I've been having:
Sporadic nausea - worse if I am sitting or laying down - but no vomiting
Fatigue - if I lay down after 2:00 pm, I will fall asleep immediately
Peeing quite often!

Mostly I am feeling okay. The fatigue may partly be due to my switch to decaf coffee. Pre-pregancy I would drink coffee throughout the day to get my caffeine fix, but now that is out.

On the days I don't feel nausea, I worry that something is wrong. Of course!

I've been trying to get better about eating decently, but am still far from my ideals.

I'm not sure if my tummy is a little bloated, or if I just want it to be. I love having a pregnant belly and wearing maternity clothes.

Unfortunately my extremely flat chest doesn't grow during pregnancy so I'll have to wait until my milk comes in to get the B-cup I covet (On the plus side, I have had an extremely easy time breastfeeding both my children, so though small, they definitely work well!)

Need to fix my sig line - EDD 3/3/05 (or 3/11/05 if this baby takes after his brothers, both 8 days late).

Tanya
Mom to John (age 11), James (age 9) & Katherine (age 5)
#19 of 29 Old 07-08-2004, 11:23 AM

Baby #4 here, and I suspected when I got my usual symptoms:

**A LOT og nausea - no vomiting... yet
**HEARTBURN, HEARTBURN, HEARTBURN (weird... isn't too early for heartburn???)
**Soooo exhausted!!!!
**Peeing ALL the time
**Bloating and general abdominal discomfort

The weird part here: Boobs are not swollen AT ALL!!
#20 of 29 Old 07-08-2004, 12:08 PM

No boob pain, that I know of .. They're a little sore, but I can't tell if that's because they actually hurt, or because i keep trying to see if they hurt *lol*

Horrendous nausea already - i haven't been able to stomach coffee, tea, or sodas at all lately, and most dairy foods, and I'm only 11dpo .. blah. I took a bite of dinner the other night, and lost it within about 10 minutes .. I just hope I don't have 24/7/7 ms this time .. (DD was born 6 weeks early )

I'm just .. tired. All the time. I woke up at 6:30 this morning, and napped at 8 .. How blah is that?
#21 of 29 Old 07-08-2004, 03:09 PM

I've exhausted most of the time (is that pregnancy or chasing a toddler?) and I have to pee more often. Instead of waking up all night to pee, my body holds onto it, and I wake up in the morning feeling like I'm going to explode!! This is exactly how it felt with my last pregnancy. I've also got a supersensitive sniffer, but no nausea yet. Just able to smell more! Other than that, just feeling light-headed sometimes. Is that why pregnant woman always faint in movies?

I never had larger breasts with my last pregnancy; only when my milk came in did that occur. And once nursing was going well and the flow was regulated, they slowly shrank back down to size. Sigh.

Oh, and they're much saggier now. I'm only 24! (Sorry to depress any of you first-time moms...it's likely to happen to most of us...)

It's early yet - not even 5 weeks - so more symptoms are bound to show up.

~Serina~
Wife to j, homeschooling mom to five wonders

#22 of 29 Old 07-10-2004, 12:25 PM

My husband has been the one feeling sick. I have heart burn and fatigue at this point. I'm thanking God I have had no morning sickness, I am not looking forward to it. So far so good!!
#23 of 29 Old 07-12-2004, 03:44 PM

My symptoms so far:

Sore nipples, started about 2 or 3 days past ovulation - not as bad as I expected. It only makes nursing slight uncomfortable as long as DS isn't performing any acrobatics.

Nausea, started 3 DPO - very mild so far, goes away if I eat something.

Increased thirst, started 5 or 6 DPO - guzzling water

Increased appetite, started about 8 or 9 DPO - I'm always hungry!!!

Frequent urination, started 10 or 11 DPO - I'm constantly peeing, not helped by the 3 quarts of H2O I've been drinking.

Weird dreams, started about 10 DPO - vivid, odd dreams all night, every night.

Fatigue, started about 12 DPO - very mild so far.

Can you tell I was obessively charting all my symptoms? :LOL
I had all of these symptoms, except the nipple soreness, with my other pregnancies. They'll will all get worse before they get better.

The only symptom I don't have this time that I had before is bigger breasts. I wasn't nursing before, so my breasts started out bigger this time. They seems a little smaller, actually. I hope that isn't a sign that my milk is drying up. I still have plenty now.

Rainbow.gif ~ Molly
#24 of 29 Old 07-18-2004, 01:25 AM
rad

I was having alot of symptoms early on. I tested before I was even 4 weeks because I was so sure that why I was feeling so weird. My nipples were sore, BFing was uncomfy, I was tired and havng a hard time running, I would get nauseous off and on. All very unusual for me. It's stayed about the same for the past 2 weeks.

Rachel , wifey to best friend Karl ,
SAHM to Kaelan (11) Chandra (9) Liam (7) Lachlan (5) Killian (4),Riordan (1), Baby Boy EDD 11/14. All born at home!

#25 of 29 Old 07-18-2004, 03:11 AM

I agree with the nausea..

One of my first tell tale signs was that I was ravenous (nursing and pregnant) and seriously ate like 6+ meals in a day (full cans of chili with cheese, etc). I kept thinking that I'd blown my Weight Watchers plan again and wondering why in the world I felt the need to eat so much! :LOL

My nipples weren't really sore (maybe a tad bit) but they sure are now! This should be interesting! :LOL

Oh and I'm definitely a bit on edge.. and a bit in the clouds! It's been quite a ride already!
#26 of 29 Old 07-18-2004, 09:01 AM

This is #4 and I am having a LOT of symptoms

#1 dizzy spells/motion sickness
#2 a weird skin tag on my finger (had one with my 2nd pg too)
#3 fatigue
#4 nausea--bad bad case of it. I am taking B6 and it worked for 2 days anow I am very green again.
#5 the 2-3 days I had no nausea my appetite was crazy mad! I would eat like Jenn above me.

I don't have sore boobs, which isn't typical of my pregnancies. And I have to say with this being my 4th pg they really are all different.
#27 of 29 Old 07-18-2004, 10:24 AM

I am getting up at the crack of dawn everyday! That's my only symptom...for now! :LOL

Dee, mama to Robin , Wren , Finch and baby Lark born 12/27!
#28 of 29 Old 07-18-2004, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningtillmoonmama
I am getting up at the crack of dawn everyday! That's my only symptom...for now! :LOL
Oh geez I htought I was the only one! Every morning this week I have been up around 5:30am! But I am staying up later too. Where I used to go to bed at 8 now im going around 12 or 1
#29 of 29 Old 07-18-2004, 03:42 PM

I'm 7 weeks and a day...so far not too many symptoms. Tired and lots of trips to the "potty" as Eli would say! I also realized a couple weeks before my BFP that I was loosing weight...acutally my chiropractor kept mentioning it...I'm maybe 14# overweight and have recently lost 5# of that?! My 19month old is still nursing quite a bit so between Eli and "Pat" (we call our babies "Pat" before they are born cause you don't know if "Pat" is a girl or boy ) I seem to be burning more calories than I can keep up with!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page