Am I ... or am I not ??? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-08-2004, 04:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have three kids, ages 5.5, almost 4 and 2. I'm tandem nursing the 4 and 2 year old. My cycle returned when my youngest was 10 months old. It's been fairly regular for the past 9 months. We are (were?) planning to start ttc in December...

Af is now 2 weeks late. I have had pretty bad nausea for 4 days now. I'm tired and have been taking mid-day naps with my kids when they cooperate. I tested 5 times, all negative (the most recent was yesterday morning). However, I tested positive late with my second son. I'm going insane. Is af just skipping a month or am I pg? Will I get to join you? What do you think?

One would think that I'd know what pregnancy felt like by now... :LOL

Mama to A (12), Z (11), H (9), C (5), A (3) and 4 angels. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2004, 06:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a 6yo, a 4 1/2yo and a 15 month old. I had 1 period since my son weaned (due to a sad, sad case of thrush) and when I was expecting the next period it did not come!! I felt nauseous, tired etc but I tested negative twice!!! (first when I was 1 week late, then a few days later).
Then I waited another week (had some light pink spotting that week - imlpantation??) and had a strong positive!!!
Give it a few more days - maybe you ovulated later than you expected this month?? You are breastfeeding and all, so maybe it got your cycle a bit wacky

User Tag List