Glad to be here, but a bit worried - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-25-2004, 02:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi ladies,

We just found out we're expecting again...baby #4, woo hoo. We had talked about having another when DS was a bit older, but we're waiting. Or so we thought.... DS #1 came at 36 weeks with mild pre-eclampsia. Nice induced, mag birth, ugh. DD was full-term, natural birth, wonderful experience. DS#2 was another story.... At 28 weeks I had to have an emergency c-section due to severe pre-eclampsia. 13 weeks in the NICU later, we took home our darling little guy. He's doing great, but his adjusted age is only 8 months. So, it'll be priority to make sure he gets everything he needs. He's still nursing really well, so hopefully that will continue going okay.

We think our due date is around 3/12. So far I'm feeling really nauseous, bloated, burpy, the whole pg nine yards.

Nice to be with you all!

-Kimberly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2004, 02:21 PM

Hope things go easier for you this time around Kimberly. Take care of yourself and try not to stress too much. Remember to endulge yourself every now and then as well! Keep us posted!

Jamie
Old 07-26-2004, 02:44 PM

I'm rooting for you, sweetie! That's quite a story you have to tell. You should be so proud!

Amy - Blessed wife to Jesse (the best dad in the world), mother of 10 on earth plus 8 in heaven.   PROUD to be a Catholic! : winner.jpg familybed2.gifhomeschool.gif

User Tag List