Baby kicking, turning, punching hard ALL THE TIME!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 01-13-2005, 02:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone else has a little octopus too?

I have tried being pregnant 5 times before (3 babies + 2 losses) and NONE of my babies were this active!!

The last one would really stretch and you could see the weirdest shapes on my tummy - but they were as if he was stretchy, very carefully

This little one does everything with A LOT of strength and fast ALL THE TIME. It is even painful sometimes - I wonder if I am bruised or something inside :LOL

I am 33 weeks today
#2 of 7 Old 01-13-2005, 04:52 PM

Uh oh, get ready! :LOL My second was like that and he still hasn't stopped going yet! He would jump around constantly and I swear he danced when music was playing. He is a little athlete now and I have to chase him around constantly because he never sits still.

This baby is extremely calm, although he has been more active in the last week or so. I'm hoping for a mellow baby this time around.

Rainbow.gif ~ Molly
#3 of 7 Old 01-13-2005, 08:52 PM - Thread Starter

I guess you're right. DD and DS#2 moved very slowly stretching themselves but did not really punch or kick. They were both VERY VERY mellow and calm DS#1 was neither calm or too active.
This one is going to keep me busy.... :LOL
#4 of 7 Old 01-14-2005, 04:59 PM

I have a little wild one also. This is my second time being pregnant but we lost the first one at 7 weeks or so, so this time around I have just been thankful to be as far along as I am.

Logan is very active, rolling it seems and stretching, though not carefully, I kind of get the feeling he is getting frustrated at the dwindling amount of space in there. Especially is I have any type of Braxton Hicks thing going on. As my uterus tightens up, he braces his feet against one side of me and pushes his back into the other side of me. Not like jabbing just very insistant. He will sometimes slack up for a second and then go right back at it until everything in my body relaxes, like he tries to get a run at it in hopes of making himself some more room.

Yesterday he kicked me hard in the right hip all day long, especially when I sat a certain way,(and I kept forgetting and sitting like that, he would kick and I would say "Sorry!" to my tummy and readjust.) Then last night and this morning he switched and began kicking the left hip. I am glad he is getting big and strong in there, so I don't mind all the kicks, but I wonder what he'll be like when he gets outside that little pouch. I had a prenatal massage today that has seemed to calm him down, he's moving just not angrily anymore like yesterday, more rolling. The massage therapist did "Reiki" on the baby, and he kept squirming and kicking at her the whole time. She said,"My he is friendly"

I think I should probably buy some new track shoes, cause I think I'm baking a wild man in here. (but he's MY wild man so that's okay, I can't wait to see that little face in about 8 weeks.)
#5 of 7 Old 01-14-2005, 07:29 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My first pregnancy (DD) she was calm, I mean really calm, never really moved much, nothing exciting or anything- Just one big growing belly- and she is so like that in real life. If you didnt look for her you would never even know she was there. She is super quiet- never cries, and very mellow. She is an intervert, just like her dad, she is a thinker, a deep thinker, she is always solving problems (in her 21 month old world) and she studies it until she can find out how it will work best. She is her DADDYS GIRL all the way....

This one, man o' man, this one is like me, a crazy crazy crazy kid. This kid is ready to go before he/she is ready- Has been head down for months, pushing hard to come out, and bashing its fist because my body will not let him/her out yet. This baby, is not mean, no really painful kicks, just moving and kicking all the time. It needs something to do, if it doesnt have something to do i.e. kick me, it will bunch me! I plan that this baby will be the same IRL. Kinda like DD was calm and peaceful and she is 100% that way IRL, this baby will be emotional, ahead of the game, without doing the proper studing needed, just wanting to go- this one will be talking early and will be a basic "nut job" just like me!

[B][I]~Ang~ Mom to 2 sport-head crazy girls: Rainey and Breeze  and my little lost love- @18 weeks with gestational age of 7 weeks
#6 of 7 Old 01-14-2005, 10:56 PM
mtm

My guy has been wild, during our u/s the tech couldn't get all his measurements as he wouldn't sit still. If the doc tries to measure fundal height, he kicks the tape measure. I swear he's trying to kick his way out.
#7 of 7 Old 01-15-2005, 09:15 PM

Owen has run out of enough room for most of the kicking. He is now very fond of stretching out his legs as far as my skin will allow. I can feel his little feet so well through my skin, its kind of freaky (plus it makes my stomach look hilariously lopsided). He also loves mooning people. He'll stick his butt as far as possible, usually its aimed at dad.
I just can't get over home clearly I can feel him now. Just over 3 weeks until we hit "term"!

Mom to Owen (03/05), Mary (07/07) and Joseph (06/10).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page