Hello all! Remember me? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 02-28-2005, 04:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Not sure if you guys all remember me. I dropped out of the March due dates in August with a m/c. But I'm back among the preggo's now. I'm 12 wks, due September 12th ish.

I just wanted to pop in and read some birth stories, seeing as some of you were due in the first week along with me, I figure there must be a few to read!

Anywho, congrats to thoes of you who have given birth! And for thoes still waiting, love these last few days for me

And everyone give your baby an extra kiss for me! Gotta love that newborn skin!!

~Autumn~   Mama to whistling.gif (2001) and hearts.gif(2005) partners.gif madly in love since '99 
#2 of 7 Old 02-28-2005, 05:09 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Congrats!!!! Sept 12th is my birthday!!!! It is a wonderful wonderful day I am so glad to hear you are with child again. It is so magical! I wish you a peacful month, I know it can not be easy. And I wish you a joyful and wonderful pregnancy and birth of your new little bean!

[B][I]~Ang~ Mom to 2 sport-head crazy girls: Rainey and Breeze  and my little lost love- @18 weeks with gestational age of 7 weeks

RAINBOW BABY DUE MAY 4th!!!
#3 of 7 Old 02-28-2005, 07:34 PM

Congrats Amanda!!!! I am so happy to hear you are pg again Wishing you a happy healthy and uneventful pregnancy!!
#4 of 7 Old 02-28-2005, 10:25 PM

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! I wish you a very uneventful pregnancy!

Where do you live???? Are you in Cartersville, GA? I live between Cartersville & Canton!!
#5 of 7 Old 03-01-2005, 01:10 PM - Thread Starter

Hey I know you!! I'm actually a patient of your dh's!!! LOL! Yep, I'm in Cartersville, and will actually be driving over to Canton today to visit another yankee in Ga (my grandmother) Can't wait to hear about your birth! I got to meet Claudia this weekend, she's a very nice lady!

Jennie- thanks Crayon- the 12th sounds great, we're actually hoping to go a bit past the EDD and have another Libra (ds 9-24, dh 10-2 and me 10-3

~Autumn~   Mama to whistling.gif (2001) and hearts.gif(2005) partners.gif madly in love since '99 
#6 of 7 Old 03-01-2005, 01:33 PM

How funny!!! Hi, Amanda!

Claudia is the best!!! Very knowledgeable!!
Nice to "see" you here!!!
Dawn
#7 of 7 Old 03-02-2005, 07:05 PM

Amanda!!!!!!

So glad to hear from you, and with such great news, too!

I'll have to keep an eye on the Sept. board to see how you are doing. Congratulations on your new little bean.

-Melissa

Melissa Andrew dd1 dd2 dd3 and

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page