Brooklynne Rayne is here!!!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 04-05-2005, 02:21 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was set for induction on April 2 , 13 days past my EDD. Dh & I arrived at 8am but were not hooked up to the Pitocin until 10:30am. My Dr came in to hook me up and check my "progress" from my last prenatal on March 29, I was still only 2-2.5 cm dialted, 80% effaced but had actually gone from -1 back to -3 station..argh!!
Anyway.so the day goes by and I have ctrx 3 min apart all day ....BUT.I am very comfortable, which is no good. At 5pm my Dr comes back to check my "progress" once again.NO CHANGE!!! So we break my water at 5pm on the dot. Immediatley my ctrx start to hurt.....by 5:45-6pm i feel sick, I tell DH to get a nurse.we need to go to L&D ( I am in Anti-partum) as I feel like it is a sign of transition..........my mom laughs and sez yeah 45 min of labour and you think your that good . The nurse was great, I tough it out and walk there. By 6.15 my DR checks me.8cm!!!!!!!! Ha ha.who's laughing now. I try the gas but am shaking so bad I can't hold it to my face so I start the usual moaning groaning, ocassional yelling... :LOL .
6.45pm rolls around, I need something, the Nurse comes back with Fentynol in a syringe to add it to my Pitocin drip and my mom tells me she only put in 1/4 of the syringe before we realize forget it , I am pushing. Dr checks me and sez I am 9cm but he's going to push 1cm out of the way for me and go ahead.............Ouch.........I pushed for about 20 min, and she came out pink and beautiful weighing in at 9lbs 1oz at 7:11 pm with no tearing or episiotomy, 2hrs & 11 min from the onset of real labour. We are home and well and she has finally got the hang of BF, although my left side isn't coping with the discomfort quit as well . I feel great...........thanks for all who have followed my short visit here. I will check on everyone again soon, take care...........Tiffany and Rayne (she goes by her middle name)
#2 of 7 Old 04-05-2005, 04:33 AM

Congratulations, and : to Rayne!!!

Oye Yemaya oloto
#3 of 7 Old 04-05-2005, 05:35 PM

Congratulations! : Rayne! Glad you finally joined us!!

Rainbow.gif ~ Molly
#4 of 7 Old 04-05-2005, 05:46 PM

Congratulations, Tiffany! Welcome to the world, Rayne!
#5 of 7 Old 04-05-2005, 07:46 PM

Congrats and welcome little Rayne!

Dee, mama to Robin , Wren , Finch and baby Lark born 12/27!
#6 of 7 Old 04-06-2005, 02:34 PM

Congrats and many blessings!!
#7 of 7 Old 04-09-2005, 12:21 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Yeppie... Congrats on your new daughter!!!

Can I say I love her name.... Hee Hee, I have a Rainey

[B][I]~Ang~ Mom to 2 sport-head crazy girls: Rainey and Breeze  and my little lost love- @18 weeks with gestational age of 7 weeks

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page