Is AF late or am I preggo??? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-28-2004, 09:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've only had 2 ppaf, and it was 32 days b/t the first and 2nd periods. Today is day 34 and I know that the first few ppaf can be very irregular especially if you're nursing still. However, I'm still having pg sxs (too many to list: burping, metallic taste, dreams, exhaustion, feeling faint, hunger), and if I'm pg I think I'm only 11 days past conception.

This waiting to test thing is SOOOOO hard!! I was going to wait until Saturday, it will be 14 days then, and I'll be on cycle day 37. I'm having major cramping and tenderness this whole week. I only started temping after the sxs started, so I ccan't tell what is going on.

I'm just dying over here waiting but it's encouraging to know that some of you tested + at 11dpo!

Congrats to all btw!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2004, 12:54 AM

Niha,

I don't know, but I feel for you! My first PPAF seemed pretty normal (DD was 7 months old), and we got pregnant that month (this was a m/c in January). I tested + at about CD 28, so I suspect I had a pretty regular cycle--I normally do. However, since the m/c, I have not been nearly as regular. Last month's AF showed on CD 38, and after taking a bajillion negative pg tests, I decided I needed to temp this month. I O'd on CD 18 this month, so maybe a little closer to normal. I guess a long story to say that you could be pg, or you could be having wacky cycles!

On the side supporthing the idea that you are in fact pregnant, I was having symptoms as early as 8 or 9 dpo. Pulling in the round ligament area after standing up quickly, a feeling of "fullness", headache, sappy crying at things I would not normally cry at, and agreeing to get a third dog--which I decided against at the last minute (this is nearly a daily conversation with DH--me being the one that always says NO!). These are the reasons I decided to test early--I was also planning on waiting until Friday, which would be 14 DPO. I guess we are likely to be due at the same time. Good luck, keep us informed!

BTW, I love your daughter's name!

Stacy-- Wife to my DH, mom to three: noodle girl:, Lego boy , little guy :
Old 08-02-2004, 07:47 PM

Lylasmom:

nak...I could have written your post!!! my last af started 6/22. I finally bought an hpt about an hour ago. It came out a light +!! who knows, we could also have the same due dates!! Keep us posted!

ps: Love ur dd's name too!

User Tag List