what do you do all day? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-20-2004, 12:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i am just getting to where i feel good enough to be bored with lying around the house all day gripping my belly and moaning in vomity agony. but i am finding it pretty hard to get off the couch still, like i have enough energy to think about getting up, but not enough energy to actually do anything once i am up. i have gotta get dd off the video habit i started the past few weeks, but driving still makes me so sick. i sure feel chatty lately, becuase talking is something i can do while reclining. . how are you doing? what are you doing?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2004, 01:21 AM

Thankfully? No, not thankfully . . .in any case, I am way too busy to be sick or tired. ( : I should be working now and not posting!) I am doing my student teaching, finishing my master's, taking care of DD when I get home, and this week, taking care of DH who has been sick. I pretty much go non-stop, so I guess I can't complain about a lack of energy! I'll be so glad when I'm done in December!

2/02, 4/05, 2/07, 11/09, and EDD 12/25/11 wave.gif

Old 09-20-2004, 11:24 PM

up until about a week and a half ago or maybe two weeks ago i was feeling downright awful. low energy and queasy all the time. i've been feeling much better the past week. still run out of energy if i overdo it. but overall i feel better.

the way i spend my day depends on the day. i take dd out on a walk almost every morning. it's exercise, plus an outing for us. we watch blue's clues and dora. we eat a lot -- sorta graze all day long. i do household chores, though not as many as before i got pg. now dh helps out a lot.

i watch more tv than i had before becoming pg. i don't have the energy to chat online or read. so i'm all about tv.

i go to bed with dd most nights. so i'm in bed early. and we've been sleeping in.
Old 09-26-2004, 12:14 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
What do I do all day? Chase toddler, nurse toddler, feed toddler, sleep with toddler, rinse, repeat! LOL

User Tag List