I love my DH! Co-sleeping UPDATE! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 10-12-2004, 02:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I requested several books from the library and when dh went to pick up our stuff at the library he just assumed that the Bradley book was for him since it is titled "Husband Coached Childbirth." So while I was at the grocery store last night he started reading it and when I came home he told me lots of things that he learned. I got the book for me figuring I would share the info with him and we would attend our classes, but he was so interested in it. But then of course this is the guy who wants to come to every OB appt.

Anyway, just thought I'd share this here since I didn't see a chat thread for this week. Anyone else have cute dh stories?
#2 of 4 Old 10-12-2004, 03:30 PM

That's awesome! I love my DH too. Actually, I'm fairly sure my coworkers and friends are sick of me saying so as often as I do, but I truly think he's one of the most incredible people to ever walk the planet. He does 99.9% of our housework, at least 75% of our cooking, and a good solid 50% of our parenting. Who could ask for more? He's sweet, attentive, reads all the random birth stories I send him, sees my mother every day, and is one hot potato. If he was a character in a book, you'd think it was unrealistic.

Love him! (and have for 6 years!)
#3 of 4 Old 10-25-2004, 01:25 PM - Thread Starter

I don't mean to gush, but my dh was completely anti-co-sleeping, but then I had him read the chapter in the Sears' Attachment Parenting book and he is completely hooked. Not only is that all he has talked about all weekend, but he even mentioned telling other people we are doing it so that more people will change their minds, too! And they say men can't change!
#4 of 4 Old 10-25-2004, 04:30 PM

my DH is a breast feeding miltant father. he is SOOOO pro breast and anti bottle it's not funny, even more so than me. he thinks you are stealing an inherant birthright from your child by not breastfeeding. i'm not sure if it's a DH "funny" per se but to me it's humerous. i never thought i'd be married to a man that was SOOO pro breast feeding. he likes to co sleep, and we've even got his family learning more about vaccines, and that was no easy feat as they are the biggest bunch of DR seeing people i have ever met!!!!! LOL

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page