Feeling the Baby Move? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 33 Old 11-15-2004, 04:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am feeling some rolls but also thumps and bumps. At night in particular the baby comes alive and if I push on my belly I almost always get a response. I also think I've felt the baby's back/head sometimes. One side of my belly will be very hard while the other isn't at all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 33 Old 11-15-2004, 05:38 PM

You know, I don't think I've ever felt the "flutter" feeling-- or maybe I'm just too paranoid and always chalk it up to digestive rumblings. With dd and this pg, the first feelings I've counted as movement have been little taps/kicks. I just got another fun round of them at lunch-- unlike some of you, they're still very irregular for us and may skip a day or too, so it's quite the treat when the little one decides to make its presence known.
#33 of 33 Old 11-15-2004, 06:28 PM

i saw the OB today and she was asking about movement. this pregnancy for me is just weird. like with both of my girls i had CONSTANT movement by 20 weeks with some really hard kicks starting not too long after 20 weeks.

this time i felt a whole lot of stuff really early on, like 12 weeks. i felt lots of flutters. now that i am 19 weeks, you'd think i'd feel this baby move more, nope. i feel it maybe once every 3 days or so, and it's really odd because i feel it in all different locations. it does a patten type thing. i feel a kick way up above my belly button and to the left first then a second later way down low by my pelvis and to the right and then immediately following back to the left by my pelvis, then a roll sensation. it's almost always a variation of that pattern, but only once every couple days, then nothing.

and once again dodo DR was looking for the heartbeat in my pelvis LOL. i had to remind her that the top of my uterus is above my belly button and the baby's heartbeat is usually WAY UP HIGH. i'm sorta glad i am moving, so i can find a new person to see.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page