April Mamas Chat Thread: November - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 99 Old 11-29-2004, 11:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
this little bugger finally starting moving some . and i go for the u/s tomorrow so i am hoping to get some answers or at least some relief. we have about 50 boxes packed, and 11 days till we move. phew!!!

hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!!!!!![/QUOTE]

danaalex, good luck with your move. We finished ours a few weeks ago and it was a big ordeal, but glad it is over. I feel your pain.

Good luck with the u/s, we went for a regular doc visit today and heard the heartbeat - way cool! I am getting movement several times a day now, it is so neat! Today i think i felt an actual "kick"!
#92 of 99 Old 11-30-2004, 01:54 PM - Thread Starter

My camera is working again. Here are some headless belly shots from this morning. I think the forward-facing one looks huge compared to how I look without a flash. I can still fit in some pre-preggo pants, though it's not exactly comfortable.
#93 of 99 Old 11-30-2004, 02:16 PM

Stream....what a beautiful belly! nice linea too! We just got a new camera on Friday so I will try some of those shots soon too!
speedknitter-we heard the heartbeat at the mw's yesterday too....what fun! I'm getting lots of movement too & it's so great.
Danaalex, good luck with the move! :
my big high school reunion (150th anniversary of the high school, 12 years for me) is next May, a 7 hour drive away. Something tells me I'm not going to make it.

goodcents-congrats on the boy! I will check out the giving thread. still can't decide if we will get that u/s. Leaning no right now...(see my thread on I'm pregnant)

I'm working from home today as GWB is visiting our town (ottawa, canada) & the route btwn my office and home is blocked.

hope all are well to all of you as we are in the 2nd half!
#94 of 99 Old 11-30-2004, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stream
My camera is working again. Here are some headless belly shots from this morning. I think the forward-facing one looks huge compared to how I look without a flash. I can still fit in some pre-preggo pants, though it's not exactly comfortable.
OMG i am so jealous of your cute little belly. mine is seriously a monster.

here is mine at 20 weeks
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/4...6118BZOWjFs5aE
#95 of 99 Old 11-30-2004, 04:12 PM

don't worry danaalex, your photo actually makes me feel much better, as all the other 5 monthers I know barely show, and mine is more like yours!

I think your belly is great, and so far I enjoy looking visibly pg (I may not feel that way when I am HUGE in 3 months though, LOL)
#96 of 99 Old 11-30-2004, 04:39 PM - Thread Starter

The grass is always greener. I think I just carry my babies small-- with dd, I didn't show forever, but I thought this time would be my turn. I'd love to be big and preggalicious-- instead, I'm stuck in that "huh? ate a little too much at Thanksgiving" stage. Boooo... I'm tallish (5'9") and have a massive rib cage-- I think there's a lot of room to grow in there without having to pop out very much.
#97 of 99 Old 11-30-2004, 05:47 PM

Yup I've got a monster belly too, much bigger and lower than with dd1.

What I don't understand is why my bum and thighs insist on growing in proportion to my belly! (yeah I know, bfing, biology and all....) I'm being so careful to eat properly and get as much gentle exercize as I can fit in, it's just not fair!
#98 of 99 Old 11-30-2004, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stream
The grass is always greener. I think I just carry my babies small-- with dd, I didn't show forever, but I thought this time would be my turn. I'd love to be big and preggalicious-- instead, I'm stuck in that "huh? ate a little too much at Thanksgiving" stage. Boooo... I'm tallish (5'9") and have a massive rib cage-- I think there's a lot of room to grow in there without having to pop out very much.

yeah, i'm short LOL. 5'4" on a good day hehehe. my babies never have any room to grow but out. usually i don't look this big till at least 28 weeks, so to look like this at 21 is a little crazy. the one thing i am grateful for this time around is, because i'm so big i have no stomach room. so i am not going to gain that much weight this time at all. that is nice . i'm actually losing size in my legs and tush, and my pants are fitting better in the rear and legs instead of getting more snug. so, that's cool
#99 of 99 Old 12-01-2004, 05:39 PM

I am seriously HUGE in the belly. No where else is growing though, just belly. I have been in mat. clothes full time since 10 weeks!! I didn't show hardly at all until late in my 7th month with #1, and I showed earlier with #2, but this is just CRAZY!! I have gained 23 lbs so far as well!! I must be growing a big one or something

We have decided to do an ultrasound this time (though we are still doing the unassisted pg and birth). Part of the reason is because of issues my ds1 has (severe anxiety for starters). He will really benefit from knowing the gender of his sibling, and if its a girl we really NEED the time to allow him to adjust to that fact. I so didnt' want to do the U/S but sometimes other considerations need to be taken into acct. At least we will be able to rule out twins :LOL

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page