So, is anyone else H-U-N-G-R-Y?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-11-2004, 01:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I feel like I'm eating so much lately. Snacking all the time, etc. I'm still down 4-5lbs from my pre-preg weight, so I'm not gaining a ton (yet ) but I am nervous that if I keep it up, I will be. Please tell me I'm not the only one eating leftovers from dinner at 10:30pm. :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2004, 06:13 AM

Oh that'd be me! I got in the habit when the ms was bad. I'm trying to just eat little amounts, because I know I'm going to snack. I justify it by telling myself it's practice for 3rd trimester! :LOL
Old 11-11-2004, 01:41 PM

nope, i am eatting way less than i normally do. i get hungry but my stomach is so smooshed that i can't finish much. i do love food though
Old 11-11-2004, 02:34 PM

Like Dana my stomach is already a good bit squished so I'm already having acid reflux. It's not bad yet but it makes me very cautious about eating especially close to bedtime.
Old 11-11-2004, 03:19 PM

Depends how you define hungry. I woke up at about 7 and by 9:30 this morning, I had eaten an egg and cheese croissant, a breakfast taco, and an ice cream sandwich (one of the round, saucer kinds). I was starving! But honestly, I'm not always-- it just depends. I tend to eat breakfast twice, a good-sized lunch (I still get hungry early because of the time change, I think), an afternoon snack, and then a really light dinner (more because I'm busy than anything else). I'm steadily gaining weight at this point. We have a digital scale that measures to the half-pound and I feel like it's going up all the time. Grow, baby, grow!
Old 11-11-2004, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stream
Depends how you define hungry. I woke up at about 7 and by 9:30 this morning, I had eaten an egg and cheese croissant, a breakfast taco, and an ice cream sandwich (one of the round, saucer kinds). I was starving! But honestly, I'm not always-- it just depends. I tend to eat breakfast twice, a good-sized lunch (I still get hungry early because of the time change, I think), an afternoon snack, and then a really light dinner (more because I'm busy than anything else). I'm steadily gaining weight at this point. We have a digital scale that measures to the half-pound and I feel like it's going up all the time. Grow, baby, grow!
LOL, that was a hungry breakfast and quite the variety LOL.

today i have had a cup of oatmeal square cereal, and a cup of choco milk for breakfast at 8 am, and 16 oz of water. then just now at 1pm i had a tuna sandwich on whole wheat bread, and a slice of provalone cheese, and another cup of choco milk, and another 16 oz of water. and i am STUFFED to the gills!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2004, 06:04 PM

I wake up 1-3 time a night to eat, I guess I'll be ready for NB nursing, lol . Most nights I sleep on the couch downstairs because the walk to the potty and fridge seems so far away at 3 am. Like danaalex, I just can't seem to eat much at once and I'm always starving
Old 11-11-2004, 10:32 PM

i have been known to go for as long as half an hour between meals. and the meals are plenty big. my stomach is not squashed, it just sticks out further when it needs more space. so far my weight hasnt sky rocketed, but it might. for now, i dont care. i am just so glad to be able to eat.
Old 11-12-2004, 02:00 PM

you have no idea. i'm dreaming about food. vivid, wonderful dreams about food. it's become an obsession of mine -- the quest for food!

though, it depends on the day. seems that i'll eat and eat and eat for 3-4 days. then for another few days i'm not eating nearly as much. then back to eating like nobody's business, then back to not eating so much. i had 2 breakfast tacos this morning, though i was full after 1. the thing is that i didn't want to have to reheat the 2nd one an hour later when i was hungry again, so i just ate it!

now, i'm contemplating some hot chocolate. oh, and the other day i made a pan of rice krispy treats. i think dh had 3 of them and dd had a couple. otherwise i ate them all. all of them. by myself. in ONE day!

User Tag List