My Sprout isn't "due" until April 25th. I can't decide if I'm hoping to go late or not lol
DH will be working about an hour away Sunday, Monday, Tues and Weds and won't be getting home till late. I'm really
: that he insists on taking the train when my mom has offered him use of our car. He just doesn't get that if I call him to say baby is coming now, he needs to leave immediately and get home, not wait for some off peak train to take him into nyc then catch the subway home.
Early on in this pg I was really nervous about keeping baby in long enough. It really stressed me out. I'm starting to feel that same stress again because DH is going to be that much farther away all week (he works 15 mins from home normally) and won't be getting home till around midnight.
Sprout and I have chatted about this, and hopefully Sprout understands that I'd really appreciate it if we could stay put for at least 6 more days. ;-)
On one hand, I'd love for Sprout to arrive a bit early (After April 14th lol) that way we could go to all of the Beltane celebrations on Apr 30th and May 1st. On the other hand, It'd be really cool if Sprout arrived on 05/05/05.
I've probably said all this here before, but I'm in a
mood today hehe
Happy stay-put or come-out vibes to those who want them!