How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 19 Old 08-31-2004, 02:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I feel bloated, have a stuffy nose, heartburn, sore bbs, fatigue and a trace of nausea.

What about you?
#2 of 19 Old 08-31-2004, 04:52 PM

Mostly sore breasts all over and it hurts to nurse (mostly at latch on). I was having a little queasiness and fatigue, but the past few days I actually feel great! The only difference in energy level, is I get more fatigued exercising since about 7dpo, so I am have cut back about 50%.

With my first pregnancy, I had very minimal symptoms until 6 or 7 weeks. So, I am trying to make the most of the next couple weeks before the exhaustion sets in!
#3 of 19 Old 09-01-2004, 02:56 PM

I'm not doing well. I had such an easy pregnancy with Nick that I just feel awful with this one!! I have morning sickness beyond belief, I'm constantly cramping (no spotting so I'm not worried) and just feel lso run down.
#4 of 19 Old 09-01-2004, 09:48 PM

Hi - I just found out I am pregnant with my second child. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow. So far I feel ok. Tiredness is my main issue. I was feeling crampy but is has passed. No morning sickness yet. A little queasy in the morning but not bad so far. I get worried when I don't feel sick - although I know I shouldn't. I don't think it started for me until I was 6 or 7 weeks the last time I was pregant so I guess I will just wait enjoy it now.

Ava Anderson Non-Toxic Consultant
non-toxic, cruelty free, vegan skin care and make up
#5 of 19 Old 09-04-2004, 03:35 AM

hi all!! symptoms for me right now are my (tmi) enormous nipples..(at least twice...maybe 3 times there normal size) and that i am soooooooooo tired. i am really grumpy with dh, and thats about it right now. oh i am definately bloated. i feel like i could burst!

rocket...dont worry about morning sickness.....i didnt have it with either of my 9lb5oz beautiful baby boys (both born on their due date!!) wonderful worry free pregnancies. im the opposite of you... ive had such easy pregs that im nervious of getting morning sickness!

i here b vits, especially b12 help with the nausea.
have any of you broken out?? (acne) i have had a little eruption : if the irked face had pimples, that would be me!.

tty'all later
wishes
jenn
#6 of 19 Old 09-06-2004, 01:34 PM

I have really sore breasts, am bloated and queasy and nauseous! I feel like I feel worse earlier than on either of hte other pregnancies. Oh, and I am so tired and grumpy and irritable! I really wish I loved being pregnant!
Anne
#7 of 19 Old 09-07-2004, 10:09 AM

Can anyone say sore nipples? That's me - the queen of sore nipples (me and Slightly Crunchy and anyone else still nursing). This does eventually end, right? It's not as bad as when I had cracks and mastitis but it sure isn't comfortable. Otherwise, I feel great. No real nausea yet but last time that didn't set in until between 5 and 6 weeks. Not feeling fatigued yet either but I'm sure that will come.
#8 of 19 Old 09-07-2004, 03:27 PM

Hey there. Just found out yesterday and so far so good.
#9 of 19 Old 09-07-2004, 06:34 PM

Well, after the sore nipples getting worse and worse to where I was almost crying sometimes when ds latched on, I think it is getting a tiny bit better. :

However, the nausea began yesterday. :LOL I am five weeks and a few. This may be my last pregnancy, so I am trying to relish every sensation, if that's possible.
#10 of 19 Old 09-07-2004, 06:40 PM

All I can say is OUCH, I forgot about the breast soreness! This kicked in on Sunday, right now I'm feeling nauseated (could be lunch, could be baby...hoping its the latter) so I'd say all is going well, I'm thrilled!

Congrats to everyone else!
#11 of 19 Old 09-07-2004, 11:33 PM

Nothing much yet except being more tired than usual and an emotional mess, LOL The rest shall come in time, I suppose.
#12 of 19 Old 09-07-2004, 11:40 PM

RE: sore nipples and nursing

I nursed ds until I was 5 month pg and I do remember it getting better. DD is only at one or so a day right now but OW!
Anne
#13 of 19 Old 09-08-2004, 10:55 AM

Jumping in here...

I'm pg with my third- and am already having wicked ms. With my two girls I didn't get sick till about 8 weeks, and I think I'm just over 4 wks now and UGH. Plus all the regulars- sore nipples, exhaustion, bloating.

Glad we're all here

Half-marathon running Mommy to 3 spunky girls and 1 sweet boy. Spending my days and nights where my kids need me most- at home with them!!

#14 of 19 Old 09-08-2004, 01:25 PM

No serious symptoms here yet. I am slightly hungrier than usual. I have high blood pressure except for when i am preggo so my bloating has actually gone down the last week or so. My BP and lack of bloating was what told me i was preggo before the EPTs even picked it up. I didn't have any m/s with either of my other pregnancies but i was more nauseated with my second than with my first so i give it a chance to get m/s this time. No sore boobies yet. I do have horrible heartburn that started the day after i Oed so not sure if it is pregnancy related or not.
#15 of 19 Old 09-08-2004, 01:28 PM
nym

Hey all..

It is hurting something fierce when DS latches on, and it is not the most comfortable anymore, but I am going to tough it out. DH wanta me to wean, but I am going to tandem nurse.

I didn't have any cramping or anything, but I do have some wicked morning sickness already. I don't know when i am due, I think the first week of May. I think I am 6 weeks now.

I have to go and get some prenatal vitamins today!!! I stopped taking them when I ran out a few months ago! I hope that is not bad! Is it?
#16 of 19 Old 09-08-2004, 07:35 PM

I have a bit of nausea but nothing else so far. I'm still nursing and keep waiting for the breast tenderness to kick in. I don't have to pee too often yet, but apparently the pregnancy combined with the nursing has turned me into a little piggy. I can't stop eating!
#17 of 19 Old 09-09-2004, 02:20 PM

my poor dh!!! I am SOO Irrational right now. i am getting agitated with EVERYTHING! and its hard to keep my mouth shut. i think he'd like to live in the bedroom for a few months and hide. im trying to tame it.......i remember this feeling lessening abit close to the end of my first trimester, the last times. :

i am very tired and very bloated. i am having a hard time fitting into my pants. i know its not uterus yet....just water :

no m/s yet (knock on wood) I am 5 weeks today....i think.

its funny that ppl are saying im loosing weight (we havent told ppl yet). I think this is because my boobs are ginormus and it makes my tummy look smaller!! :LOL eirther that ppl are just saying "are you getting thinner" without even noticing bodyshape

oh one last thing. i am very thirsty and (tmi) constipated. need to drink more water *note to self*

ttyl
jenn
#18 of 19 Old 09-10-2004, 03:26 PM

I have had crazy sore nipples and food aversions (basically eating oatmeal and fruit juice right now). In the afternoon, the aversions go away and I feel GREAT for like 4 hours...then 5 pm comes and I'm back to feeling icky. No exhaustion yet. If anythign, I am so excited I can't sleep. So I've basically got the food aversions and the sore nipples and that's it so far.

I also sneeze 2-3 times/day now and this started when I was about 14 dpo. I NEVER sneeze normally unless I'm coming down with a cold, and I haven't had a cold the past 2 weeks. Weird!
#19 of 19 Old 09-11-2004, 01:27 AM

I am nursing and so far, I dont have sore nipples. I swear everything I eat has gone right through me though...uck! I feel queesy sometimes but not often. I never got m/s with Braedon either. I had all kinds of serious issues with Braedon though so Im hoping for a nice pg this time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page