Weekly Chat Thread Oct 25-31 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 35 Old 10-25-2004, 11:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thought I would start a new one since it's a new week!

Well had my OB appointment on base this morning. Apparently they messed up scheduling so they had a different OB that I'm supposed to normally see do my appointment today. Then they weren't even going to do the pelvic exam... I was just kinda like what? That's the whole point of going in right now since I'd already had my labwork. So I convinced the girl to do my exam... then I had to ask her to try and hear the heartbeat, but we couldn't. So since I'm supposed to be 11 weeks according to them (but I am pretty sure I'm not yet), she ordered a sonogram so they can figure out my due date better! Yay! At least I got something out of it since originally they were only going to give me one at 20 weeks.
My next appointment isn't w/ the regular OB either... it's with a Midwife. I hope I don't get bounced around like this very long w/ different people every time. That's what I had to deal with while on medicaid with Grace and I hated it the entire time because by the end none of the doctors really knew my birth plan, and the one who delivered me certainly didn't follow my requests. I am curious to see how the midwife handles things differently than the OB I saw today did though. I had a midwife originally with my first pregnancy before we moved, and the woman was a complete flake. She told me a lot of inaccurate stuff which could have hurt my pregnancy... it didn't help it was a low income hispanic clinic in Chicago, but she really didn't leave a good impression of midwives on me. I know one of my friends wives sees a midwife though and is very happy with her so we'll see how things go.
#2 of 35 Old 10-25-2004, 01:52 PM

I have been trying to post but something is wrong w/ my computer. I may be wasting my time even trying to post now but we'll see.
It looks like us mama's haven't been doing much posting lately. I hope some of the m/s and nausea is starting to subside.
I haven't been posting because I have been super stressed w/ school. It is taking it's toll on DH and I because I have been grumpy :. I had a test this morning and I spent all weekend studying for it but I still think I did not do well on it. I came home and . I just feel like sometimes I am wasting my time even trying. I also have a 3 pg paper due today but it's going to be late because I am not finished and I am tired of being stressed so I'll just get a small deduction. I was more worried about studying for the test than anything. I also have to put dimensions on my office plan in AutoCad. AutoCad is a whole other story it keeps me stressed too. It is a computer program for Architectural types of drawings (such as floor plans and elevations). Anyway sorry to be on this rant I just need to vent a little.
Sometimes I think I can feel Peanut moving but I am not really sure since I don't know what to expect.
I have not been having any queasiness and I have been feeling much more energetic. I actually make my bed again!!!

I hope everyone is doing well.
#3 of 35 Old 10-25-2004, 02:34 PM

or 9 weeks, 4 days, depending on who you talk to!

Feeling really pretty great lately and downright thrilled about it. Dh was up every hour with dd last night and I magically slept through the whole thing. Love that man.

Energy is still low, but I don't feel like hurling, and THAT is a good thing. Still am ultra senstive to anything emotional and can't hear details on icky things. Poopy diapers... still a no-no.

How's everyone feeling? Annakiss, are you doing alright? Any new belly shots?

Back to work for me!
#4 of 35 Old 10-25-2004, 03:01 PM
nym

I'm feeling okay, but I definately am not feeling pregnant. I feel fine. Normal. not even really tired. It is weird. Im 12 weeks and 4 days or something today. I can't wait until the 10th of Nov when I go in for an appt. If we don't hear the h/b I want a u/s. I can't believe there is a baby in there. I can't feel my fundus or anything. (i think)

I'm very grouchy about this.
#5 of 35 Old 10-25-2004, 06:03 PM

Hey all, just subscribing to the new thread. I've been feeling most definitely pregnant! Today is just one of those general ickiness days. I find I'm really looking forward to my next midwife appt. at 12 weeks. I guess, I want to be able to cross that 1st trimester off on the calender! :LOL
#6 of 35 Old 10-26-2004, 12:23 PM

I can't believe how the time has flown with this pg! Time seemed to stand still with Ava. Maybe that was b/c I was consumed with every changing moment of every day in her development...and had the time to! With this one I am so busy and tired I just seemed to get preoccupied. I am definitely weaning more into maternity clothes as b/t the puffiness and pg belly I can no longer fit into normal clothes.

And to top it all off, I now have yet another cold! : Which makes me more tired than usual. I should be enjoying this time right now b/c Ava has been sleeping wonderfully!!! Sometimes through the night without even waking for milk!! Yet I can't...b/t the peeing and the congestion. Ugh!

Not to mention how I am not at ALL enjoying work these days. I feel just being home and caring for all that is enough!

Sorry...it's a vent kinda morning for me I guess.
#7 of 35 Old 10-26-2004, 01:35 PM

Here's a question, Lindsey - what is the point of a pelvic exam during pregnancy? I asked my mom (a CNM) about paps during pregnancy and evidently it's just a public health measure since more women see OBGYNs during pregnancy than who do regularly, so they take that time to do the pap, but for women who ge yearly exams, it's pointless. One of those things that was instituted for public health that is pointless for lots of people... I personally don't want anything unnecessarily stuck in my vagina especially not during pregnancy, even if the risk of infection is small. Oh and I've always gone to midwives - since my very first papsmear and have always adored that they take the time to explain things to me, take time to address all my concerns without making me feel like there's someone behind me in line (like when I went to the backup OB's office last pregnancy) and without having to wait an hour for a five minute appointment.

I threw up again this morning, so I guess I have to say that this pregnancy is definitely harder than my first. Still feeling quite sick, not sure that it will ever go away. I can't even imagine what it's like anymore to want to eat food. I hate food. Everything tastes disgusting. I look like a slob. My house is a semi-wreck. I've been pretty depressed about it all lately too. DH is super busy. He's got two big papers to write by next week and a four day conference over the weekend to present at. He's also got read this massive book this weekend and write a couple of other smaller papers, so at any rate, he's a limited amount of help these days. DS is in a really weird hitting, spitting, kicking, growling phase. I hope it's not just me causing it.

My boobs are sore, my teeth hurt, my bowels are all weird, I feel bloated, all my joints ache and I can't sit up straight to save my life (I think everything's loosening up already). I have trouble sleeping, and the exhaustion recently got worse. When will it end?!?!?!?!? On a more positive note, I still have my brain (sort of) and my creativity, unlike last pregnancy...

anna kiss partner to jon radical mama to aleks (8/02) and bastian (5/05)
#8 of 35 Old 10-26-2004, 01:47 PM
nym

So, I am stressing out pretty badly about this. I am just not feeling right. By right I mean pregnant. If I didn't know, I wouldn't know. I have very little morning sickness. When I did have it it was fierce, but I had it maybe once a day for half an hour or something, for 3 weeks. ( although I only have m/s with my first from weeks 6-10 too)
Now, I'm like 13 weeks, I can't feel my fundus (could be because I am fat), I am not tired, I pee lots, but I always have (I'm a big water drinker) They couldn't hear the heartbeat at the last appt (probably cuz I am fat), which I think is the biggest thing. I just am stressing sooo much. I tried to make an appt with my doc but he is booked up until next wednesday. I am thinking about going in to the walk in (same place) and seeing if they can hear the heartbeat on the doppler, just for my sake of mind and blood pressure.
When I stress big time about this my heart hurts. I think I am raising my own blood pressure worrying about this.

What do you all think. I need some support badly.
#9 of 35 Old 10-26-2004, 01:57 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by annakiss
Here's a question, Lindsey - what is the point of a pelvic exam during pregnancy? I asked my mom (a CNM) about paps during pregnancy and evidently it's just a public health measure since more women see OBGYNs during pregnancy than who do regularly, so they take that time to do the pap, but for women who ge yearly exams, it's pointless. One of those things that was instituted for public health that is pointless for lots of people... I personally don't want anything unnecessarily stuck in my vagina especially not during pregnancy, even if the risk of infection is small. Oh and I've always gone to midwives - since my very first papsmear and have always adored that they take the time to explain things to me, take time to address all my concerns without making me feel like there's someone behind me in line (like when I went to the backup OB's office last pregnancy) and without having to wait an hour for a five minute appointment.
Actually... I'm not sure... I thought it was to check the cervix and measure... though thinking now I realize she didn't press on my belly at all to see how my uterus is growing. I think the woman was just off the other day since she was filling in. Either way they would have done a pelvic on me... it just would have been next appointment but I preferred to actually have had a point to me going in and waiting and my husband taking off work the whole time for it than just to say ok I looked at your paperwork and I'm not even your regular doctor and I said the same things as the OB nurse last time... you can leave. : I'd already had a pap about 2 months ago so I know they didn't do that.
The wait for the midwife I'm sure will just be like the OB since it's in the same office. I had the very first appointment of the day on Monday and they still made me wait. I'm not too concerned about seeing a midwife in general... I just hope I'm not bounced around from practitioner to practitioner like the office I was in for my last pregnancy. When I was pregnant with Grace, I was on state medicaid and they would only see me on a certain day in the morning (despite the fact I had a class during that time which really hurt my grades from missing since the professor counted attendance). I was never allowed to select a practitioner to see consistently, and never felt like any of them really got how I felt about anything... then nothing from my birth plan was followed the way we wanted because of that which was frustrating. Our office says that they will let you see the same person at least 70% of the time... I'm just hoping that's true.
#10 of 35 Old 10-26-2004, 03:16 PM

nym- I didn't have bad m/s. I only felt queasy and it didn't last for a long time. Consistantly from 6 to ~10 weeks w/ small bouts of it here and there after that. My breasts have hardly been sore. I did lose energy but that's all returning now. I don't know that I can feel my fundus and I am avg size. I do know my belly is expanding but I really don't know if that is because I have put on some weight or because of baby. Anyway, I was nervous too but then I heard the heartbeat and it made everything seem more realistic. Sometimes they can't detect the h/b w/ a doppler til about 14 weeks or at least that's what I read. I wish I could help you feel better.
Maybe you could call your Dr. and get an earlier appointment or call and see if you can go in for an u/s.
I hope everything goes good for you.
#11 of 35 Old 10-26-2004, 05:13 PM

nym, I could have written your post only that I'm very thin so not being able to feel my fundus and them only getting static rather than a heartbeat is especially frustrating. My midwife did say that she "got it twice for just a second" in two different spots but then more static. I suppose I'll just suck it up and believe her, though waiting until the 15th of November for my next appt is killing me. I'm ready to call Planned Parenthood and ask them to do a quick prenatal check just to be sure.

My midwife asked if I had a tipped uterus. I don't recall ever being told that I had one before. Could this be a new thing?

I've asked them to put off any and all blood tests and pelvic exams for as long as possible. It seems very unnecessary at this point in time. Especially since I'm paying for all those tests out of pocket. Why spend the money on tests that will come out exactly the same as they did a year and a half ago?

I've been extremely tired the past few days and feeling kind of sick. I'm not sure if I'm actually getting sick (I rarely do) or if these are pregnancy symptoms that have just taken a while to surface. I'm 12weeks, 2days now. I look forward to my second trimester.

My inlaws are coming at the end of the week. Not only do I not have the energy to clean my house (and believe me, it needs to be done) but I don't have the energy to put up with my MIL. I'm certain that I'll get all sorts of flack for nursing the baby still now that I'm pregnant and he's 16 months old. I'm sure it will be my fault that he's not talking well or walking yet (though he was born 8 weeks premature and catches up on HIS terms, not mine). I really hope they only come over after my dh is off work so that I don't have to put up with them alone.
#12 of 35 Old 10-26-2004, 06:11 PM

I hear you about the pelvic exams while pregnant Annakiss! No one (doctors or midwives) has ever even suggested doing one on me during any of the three pregnancies! Yuck!
I think this baby is actually being kinder to me than the other two were. I've only thrown up once so far and, aside from the hemmoroids : : my biggest complaint is gas and bloating, which I tend to get anyway. All in all, I can't complain too much so far!
I went and bought a huge bag of red grapefruit today, I can't seem to get enough of them! Anyone else having strange cravings?
#13 of 35 Old 10-27-2004, 02:16 PM

It has been a really nasty day around here. It is raining. I can't really complain too much though because it's not cold and I am thankful for that.

In class this a.m. a very sick girl sat behind me and coughed all over me. She had what sounded like a "death cough" she couldn't breathe out of her nose so she breathed heavily out of her mouth and kept my back warm
I wish people would stay home when they are that sick and not put others in jeapordy of contracting their ailments.

wende- I have a tilted or tipped uterus and so does my mother. Apparently it's pretty common and hereditary. Your uterus should turn the right way after so many weeks of being pg.

nym- how are you doing? I've been thinking about you.

robugmum- I haven't had any cravings but grapefruit sure sounds yummy

gotta go back to school ..............
#14 of 35 Old 10-27-2004, 02:48 PM

FWIW, I've been told my uterus is tilted too! A doctor told a friend of mine who had one that it meant she couldn't bear children! LOL!
#15 of 35 Old 10-27-2004, 03:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mine is tilted... sure hasn't impeeded me having kids.
#16 of 35 Old 10-27-2004, 03:14 PM

I went to the midwive yesterday and heard the heartbeat! It makes all this m/s seem worth it now...This is my 1st preg with a midwife and I love it. We spent 2 hours yesterday instead of 15 minutes and the rest of the time with a assistant like when I was with a obgyn. I have been craving lots of stuff. Sparkling mineral water. Have to have it everyday. But I have been so sick that I only want certain foods like bagels w/ cream cheese and potatoes.

Wende, sorry about having to deal with the IL. My MIL can be a monster too. Stand your ground and let it be known that you are low energy and would perfer only a evening visit etc.
#17 of 35 Old 10-27-2004, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinzluvsGJ
The wait for the midwife I'm sure will just be like the OB since it's in the same office. I had the very first appointment of the day on Monday and they still made me wait. I'm not too concerned about seeing a midwife in general... I just hope I'm not bounced around from practitioner to practitioner like the office I was in for my last pregnancy. When I was pregnant with Grace, I was on state medicaid and they would only see me on a certain day in the morning (despite the fact I had a class during that time which really hurt my grades from missing since the professor counted attendance). I was never allowed to select a practitioner to see consistently, and never felt like any of them really got how I felt about anything... then nothing from my birth plan was followed the way we wanted because of that which was frustrating. Our office says that they will let you see the same person at least 70% of the time... I'm just hoping that's true.
I hope you don't get tossed around repeatedly. Do you have to stay on base for your care? Is that the rule? I'm on medicaid and I can go wherever I want, provided they take medicaid. Of course, I'm having a hb, so we'll be struggling to pay out of pocket... but anything else is covered and I get to choose among a limited selection of providers. The last time, I didn't have to stay within the provider circle-thingy because I wasn't on a managed care plan, but just on regular Medicaid. I wish it were like that again. I guess the rules changed a bit. If I do get co-care, I'll try to find a smaller practice, though that might be difficult.

I'm not sure who the midwife at the base is right now, but if it's Joanne - she's a little crazy. Not sure what she's like as a midwife actually, but she's a little high-strung in general. My mom's practice used to work there until just a month or so ago, and my mom has worked with Joanne in the past. If you can go off base, let me know, I'd recommend a great midwife practice (that's nice and small) in Fairborn.

I'm feeling okay today... oddly. I'm sure that will change shortly. My patience is at nil though, which is unfortunate for my poor son. I'm trying...

#18 of 35 Old 10-27-2004, 04:52 PM

Hey y'all:

I'm so glad to be here. Today was a pretty good day - i'm actually feeling excited for once about this new baby - its hard in light of my loss.

I just want to get on a soapbox for a minute in praise of midwives. My midwives are wonderful: they alternate who sees me (there are 2) and they'll both be at my birth, I get to spend at least an hour with them everytime and between the two of them, i think they know just about everything. I wish everyone had access to this kind of care. I can't even imagine having impersonal doc visits with long waits. My midwives get a chance to really know me and an hour gives us the time to talk about all aspects of the pg. Physical exams, diet, emotions, cloth diapering, you name it.

I too have a tilted uterus - its not abnormal and poses no problems that i know of.

As to pelvic exams - I had one at my last visit so that my mw could feel my uterus since its too small yet to feel just on the outside.

I haven't heard a heartbeat yet either. My mw said she didn't want to try last time but i'm looking forward to Nov. 11. I think i'm gonna cry when i hear it.

Linzluv & Annakiss: I wonder if there are any other programs besides medicaid available in your states. In Conn. there is a program for children under 18, including pg women that provides really great insurance that covers everything. I'm sure its better than medicaid. I wonder if there is something like it where you are. I found out about the one here by talking to a social worker.

I haven't had any cravings or aversions thankfully but i wanted to share a few random facts. Grapefruit is great for reducing swelling - my midwife prescribed it for me for the last month of my last pg. Craving pickles is an indication of calcium deficiency.
Also, to all you mommas with m/s - i'm sorry. I find that eating high protein stuff every few hours (or more) has really helped reduce the m/s. Protein is not only good for babe but it also coats your stomach in a way that reduces nausea. I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone but i know that its super important to eat lots of protein everyday anyway.

Wende: I'm sorry that your in laws are coming. It doesn't sound like a pleasant experience. Your child sounds adorable. Kids are always on their own time schedule as i'm sure you know. My friend's daughter is 23 months and still only says a few words. I'm sure you're a great mom and don't let your MIL tell you otherwise.
#19 of 35 Old 10-27-2004, 06:34 PM

Thanks guys I feel better today, have been really grumpy all week. My mom told me once that she has a tipped uterus too. Interesting, I never thought about it before since it was never brought up in any of my previous pregnancies or paps.
#20 of 35 Old 10-27-2004, 06:53 PM

Hi ladies! I'm back from Disneyworld! I haven't been able to catch up, but wanted to share my good news. I had spotting this morning, which scared the living daylights out of me, but I went to get checked out and heard the heartbeat, saw the baby and the baby was moving all about! And we ended up telling dd who was there and, well, we couldn't hide it from her at that point. She's so excited!

It is starting to feel real. Yippee!!!
#21 of 35 Old 10-27-2004, 08:34 PM

Yay for a great appointment! I am so happy that baby is doing fine.
#22 of 35 Old 10-27-2004, 09:09 PM

Keri! Good to hear from you! I'm so glad the baby's hanging in there. Hopefully this spotting will STOP now.

#23 of 35 Old 10-27-2004, 09:24 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkeleyp
Linzluv & Annakiss: I wonder if there are any other programs besides medicaid available in your states. In Conn. there is a program for children under 18, including pg women that provides really great insurance that covers everything. I'm sure its better than medicaid. I wonder if there is something like it where you are. I found out about the one here by talking to a social worker.
In Illinois it was called Kidcare... and it was the state medicaid. It's what I was on with my first pregnancy (it was before we went into the military). I found it frustrating because a lot of providers wouldn't accept it as insurance and the one I finally found that did, was located over an hour from my home and treated me like crap because of the kind of insurance I had. I ended up getting to deliver at one of the best hospitals in the country and getting all my prenatal care free, but it was still a frustrating experience.

I'm on Tricare Prime with the military now. I can technically go see someone off base if they will accept tricare, but I have to pay a $300 deductable and 50% of all bills... not something that we can really afford. I would prefer to deliver at a hospital, not at home, so it could really get pricey going that route. I never even saw the bills from my last providers... but I'm not sure I'd want to knowing what other people pay for their deliveries! As long as I'm seen on base, it doesn't cost us anything at all for the care and delivery.

Annakiss... I didn't realize you were here in the area.
#24 of 35 Old 10-27-2004, 09:44 PM

berkeley, In Ohio it's called Healthy Families, Healthy Start and it's how I qualify. It's still medicaid. They don't have a seperate system for it.

Lindsey, the midwife practice I was going to refer you to is a group of CNMs, not lay midwives, so they work in the hospital. Certified Nurse Midwives work in hospitals, Lay midwives or direct entry midwives (in some states they have certifications so they may be Licensed Midwives) catch babies at home. Sometimes some CNMs have home practices, but usually they work through hospitals. With CNMs, you get all the same care as with OBs, only typically they stay with you during a large part of labor and the appointments are longer and they really address the whole mother, not just the baby. I've gone to midwives since I started getting paps back when I was 17 and they are very gentle and spend time with you, explaining things very thoroughly.

Since you have everything covered through the base, there's no need to even refer you though! A homebirth, fwiw, typically runs significantly less than a hospital birth. I think the average hospital birth is $4000-$6000 and the average home birth is closer to $2000.

I'm not in the Dayton area, I'm in Cleveland, but I'm from Dayton and will actually be there this weekend visiting my mom.

#25 of 35 Old 10-27-2004, 10:21 PM

Hi. I don't post much, but thought I would stick my neck out.

So, I had some spotting last week, which really freaked me out, and I went and got checked out. Had an U/S (which felt totally worth my peace of mind) and everything looked good. But the end result was that they think I have placenta previa which will clear up as my uterus grows bigger. It doesn't sound like a huge issue.

However, they've adviced me not to pick up more than 20 lbs (yah right with a three year old) and not to have sex until I'm 20 weeks and they do the next U/S.

Does that seem a bit extreme? I really don't want to jeapordize the baby, but I finally have some sex drive again, and now I can't use it.

I hope you other ladies who have spotted are doing well
#26 of 35 Old 10-28-2004, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keetsmama
Does that seem a bit extreme? I really don't want to jeapordize the baby, but I finally have some sex drive again, and now I can't use it.
I had some spotting the first time we had sex after I found out I was pg. Freaked me out and totally killed all sex drive. I'm having a lot more stress this time around and having horrid fear... strange since I've already been through a happy and healthy pregnancy and birth with dd.

Are you at an OB or Midwife practice? Do you feel like they are alarmist or giving you the straight dope? How are you feeling? And, um... did they outlaw all things that give pleasure or just "sex"? There are plently of ways to enjoy that are low impact... but I won't say more for fear the mods will give me the no-no.

Ah... tired, must to bed!
#27 of 35 Old 10-28-2004, 08:14 PM

Hi
thanks for the response
I'm at an OB (Indian Health Service- a sort of public health clinic where they rotate all the ob/gyns- yay). Would prefer a midwife, but we don't have that option here anymore
And yes, they are rather alarmist. Even after my ultrasound showed a healthy, happy baby, they told me I might still miscarry, and didn't even want to do the labs for a regular pregnancy, because if the pregnancy wasn't "viable" it would waste their money

However, after my initial fear and the u/s I'm sure the baby is fine, and it sounds like it will clear up as my uterus grows and it's no big deal. I just am not sure. They obviously advised no lifting, no sex, no o "if I wanted to keep the baby." (They're really not v. sensative) But I think it was just to cover their butts? And not till 20 weeks? Surely the problem will clear up long before then. I'm just not sure how seriously to take it.

Anyone know about placenta previa?
Thanks

and I hope Coleslaw and Robugsmama are doing well. Still waiting to hear if everything is allright with Kerry?
#28 of 35 Old 10-29-2004, 03:21 AM

I was watching Special Delivery on Discovery Health the other day and this woman had her placenta previa turn into something much worse. Instead of fixing itself, like most do, her placenta started growing on the outside of her uterus.

I'd take the doc's advice and avoid as much as you can. I had to avoid sex durring most of my last pregnancy because they were afraid that any sort of activity in that area may cause preterm labor. I didn't always follow the doctors advice and always ended up bleeding afterwards. It's scary. Why risk it?
#29 of 35 Old 10-29-2004, 02:39 PM

Hello everyone,

I have had limited computer time lately. Ds has been more than a handful and Dh hasn't been around as much as I'd like. Plus, I've decided it was time to cut down on my computer time anyway. I can get so addicted at times! Plus I am finally starting to feel a little better, so am getting out lots more. It's nice!

Anyhow, we did hear the heartbeat this week. Ds went with me and was excited about it. He has been using stuff around the house and pretending it's his "dopper" and putting it on my belly. So cute! The MW and I talked about u/s and she was fine with me not having any. She seems to think I'm crazy for even questioning the doppler. I don't really feel the need to hear the heartbeat every visit though, you know? What is the point later, once you can feel baby moving, anyway? I don't know what's happened to me, I wasn't this paranoid last pregnancy.

I agree about taking doctor's orders for placenta previa. That is a little more serious than just telling you to stop sex because you had some spotting of unknown cause. I don't know that there is any proof to what they are telling you to do, though. Perhaps I am also more cavalier about it because I still really don't care if I have sex or not!

Wende--sorry about the inlaws visit. My MIL will be here next weekend. I have no idea how I'm going to get the house clean before then. DH is working all this weekend so will be no help. It sounds like your IL's are not so pleasant. Mine are not too bad, as long as they don't visit too often! Luckily step-FIL will be staying home this time. He is the one that eventually drives me to lock myself in my room either crying or swearing. :LOL

Keri--glad you had fun at Disney and glad to hear of a good checkup!

Have a great weekend, everyone.
#30 of 35 Old 10-29-2004, 03:27 PM

hi all

slightly...i heard my babys hb too this week. ahh what a wonderful song i went to my midwife apt with my dh, ds's and mom. they will all be at the birth and i wanted them all to be there the first time the baby "talked" to us Im getting all mushy

nothing is getting better with dh. in fact id venture to say it is much worse. i wont go on there...i just feel really depressed.

keetsmama...take care its only 8 more weeks to go till gio...not too long. sucks thou, hey.

ok ttyl
jenn

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page