Second Appointment-Big Scare - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 10-28-2004, 09:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Last night, I was at my mother law in law's house with dh and the girls and went to the bathroom where I noticed at some point yesterday I must have been spotting but, it had stopped... So, today I called my ob/gyn to get an appointment just for reassurance purposes and was told to come in asap... So, right after I got off the phone I left for the Dr's office... and I'm soooo glad that I did... My ob appointment was scheduled for Tuesday but, I just did NOT want to wait until then.. I got right in.. and they measured my blood pressure which was unbelievably low.. I've always had 120/80 for blood pressure and today it was way down 100/60... That alarmed me.. but, apparently my ob thinks its perfectly fine and normal

Then I was given an ultrasound just for piece of mind and sure enough there was my little bean in there happily lazing about stretching and rolling around.. What an absolute doll gosh it brought tears to my eyes... You know, you would think that after already having two very healthy happy babies that I would be more secure in my ability to "cook" 'em.. But, this pregnancy has me more nervous then I ever was with either of the girls... Maybe it's because ignorance is bliss??? Baby was measuring 4 days ahead of schedule at exactly 12 weeks along... and had a very healthy heart rate of 167... I feel soooo much better now!!! and don't return to the doctor again until Nov. 30th at 9:00am.. I'll be 16 weeks and they'll do another ultrasound to see if they can tell if he's a he or a she (thinking BLUE!!)..

Keri-22
Dh Dennis-37
DD Michayla Renee 5
DD Michenzie Rhea 14 months
D? James Freelyn or Michenna Rian EDD 05/16/05- updated to 05/12/05
#2 of 3 Old 10-28-2004, 11:51 PM

Congrats! I just went through the same exact thing myself yesterday and luckily had the same results. I am so thrilled for you! (And you have a great name )
#3 of 3 Old 10-29-2004, 03:13 PM

keri anne.

so glad you got to meet your little babe :0 good to hear everything turned out well

dont worry about that bp. pre preg i am always 90/60 and the dr loves it and says its healthy.

right now i am 90/50 and the m/w says as long as i am not losing balence and am fine, that that is a fine bp too. Im not underhydrated (drink TONS of water) its just my natural bp. its my moms and grannys normal bp too....and we are all fine

anyways...ttyl
jenn

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page