I love my Midwife!!!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 11-09-2004, 10:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I love my midwife Linda she is so passionate about what she does. Yesterday I called her in tears bc my insurance told me they don't cover midwives or homebirths. I felt like I had been duped bc they are the ones with her name on the perferred provider network yada yada yada. She called them back and got the right information for me and they are going to cover the birth!!! She also told them to send me a letter stating such. She fights for the right to home bith!!!! She believes in it so wholeheartedly. I think she is so awesome. I'm in tears again.
#2 of 4 Old 11-10-2004, 11:50 AM

Isn't it great when people go out of their way to help you! I love my Midwife because she's very passionate about it as well. I'm glad yours took the time to take the extra time and effort to help you out. Now THATS great "customer service!"
#3 of 4 Old 11-13-2004, 01:45 PM

I'm so glad your birth will be covered. I just had to add how much i love my midwives. They are CNM's that do HB and hospital birth. They told me that they could try to get admitting priveledges at any hospital that i feel safe at if dh wins and we go to the hospital this time. I really want hb but we'll see. I could go on and on about them but i won't right now. I'm sure i'll praise them plenty over the next 7 months.
#4 of 4 Old 11-16-2004, 02:51 AM

WOW, thank God for her. I am so happy for you! That is terrific news!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page