Weekly Thread 11/15-11/21(?) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-15-2004, 02:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Not sure the date is right on the thread this week. So, nothing new going on here. I am just turning into a blob. People insist it's a baby pooch and to me it looks like a blob of fat. I gain weight in my stomach when I gain regardless and I have gained weight ... almost 10lbs now : I am (was) a fairly small/ avg size but that is changing oh so quickly!!! I am getting a stationary bike this afternoon from my Dad and dh and I are going to walk in the evenings. I have to get back into exercising.

So, Anna posted something about pregnancy and chocolate back in Apr. on the board and the link will not let me read what it says and I really want to know oh so badly. Anna will you please share this info with me? I ate a hot fudge sundae for the 1st time ever last night. I have never wanted to eat on of those and never been a big chocolate fan but here lately I find it on my mind more and more often

Mama's - how are we doing? How was your weekend?

Mine was busy and my back and leg are feeling better from Saturday and the headache is much better now and only taps in every once in a while. I have a busy day ahead with school.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2004, 03:22 PM

Not much going on here. I have an appointment with my midwife today. I'm excited. Hopefully this time we'll be able to hear the heartbeat. I keep losing weight and I'm not sure why. I'm trying to tell myself not to worry about it, but I am. I am looking pregnant though (have from the beginning) so not gaining weight is strange.

I'm going crazy with the 16 month old and not sure what I should do. He's sick, which is part of what's going on, and getting mollars on top of being sick, but man, I'm going to lose my mind. He won't fall asleep without nursing, but when I try to lay him down after he's crashed he wakes up screaming. Yesterday he wouldn't take a nap because I couldn't hold him the entire time. Last night he slept in bed for an hour before crying for me. I went in there and laid down with him and nursed him back to sleep. He stayed attatched to my nipple almost all night. I didn't sleep well because every time I moved and he would lose the nipple he'd wake up and cry. I had to sleep in the same position all night. I couldn't get up to pee. When I finally did he screamed and woke up my dh, who has learned to just deal with it but I feel bad anyhow. I don't know how to deal with this. I've never nursed through a pregnancy and all of my other kids slept through the night by 6 months old and were able to be put to sleep w/o me nursing them. I just need some sleep, lol!
Old 11-15-2004, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wende
Not much going on here. I have an appointment with my midwife today. I'm excited. Hopefully this time we'll be able to hear the heartbeat. I keep losing weight and I'm not sure why. I'm trying to tell myself not to worry about it, but I am. I am looking pregnant though (have from the beginning) so not gaining weight is strange.
This happened with me for the first baby (I've been avoiding the scale this time around, so have no idea about gain or loss). The OB I was seeing at the time answered my question about it like this, "Oh, well its not something we worry about with a big girl like you." Ummm... I weighed about 140 at the time and am 5' 7". I was in shock that he would say such a thing to a hormonal woman! Shortly thereafter I transfered to a midwife based birth center.

But no... you don't need to worry unless we're talking about a dramatic weight loss. Your body is just adjusting and shifting weigt. How do you feel?
Old 11-15-2004, 04:11 PM

I feel fine, tired and often grumpy, but fine The only reason I worry is because I am 5'7" and 115 pre-pregnancy so I needed to gain weight to begin with. I gained a couple in the beginning but then lost them again. I'm back down to my regular weight.
Old 11-15-2004, 04:22 PM

Howdy!

The chocolate thing was just that the babies are happier of moms who eat chocolate, I think. I really can't remember. Nothing hugely beneficial, just a funny study. Go ahead and eat chocolate if you want it. Though keep in mind that sometimes sugar cravings are a need for protein (which I read somewhere around here). I've been eating apple slices with peanut butter every night.

So DH and I have to decide what we want to do for a backup plan. My step-mother got all freaked out when I said that oen version of a backup plan would be to not get co-care and just go to the emergency room. She's not a HB advocate, needless to say. She was all worried. I think she thinks the HB midwives are kooks. I'm sure she thinks I'm a kook. Oh well. I almost wanted to tell her about my secret plans of going unassisted just to piss her off. But that's not nice.

So my secret plans of going unassisted - I was visualizing my birth the other morning (yay! finally!) and just imagined the house empty except for me in the aquadoula and jon standing outside of it watching me. Then I imagined pushing my baby out and reaching down to get her, then telling jon to go get blankets & towels out of the dryer and climbing out to cuddle and nurse and deliver the placenta into a bowl (which I've decided to get a special bowl for). SO I figure I just want to do it mostly by myself. I know that when I visualized my first birth that I didn't see anyone but Jon and I and that there were 7 other people there when it came down to it, so I'm not convinced that I'll actually be totally alone. But even with people there, I want to do it alone. So unassisted, but not unattended? Does that count?

Also - had a glob of goo in my undies last night which got me a little freaked thinking it was some early part of the mucous plug. Anyone have this at all? I tried to feel my cervix, but wasn't sure how to interpret what I felt. It was quite high and sort of soft and of course a little open, though I'm not sure that it was any more open or soft than it is normally since I've already given birth once. I've had goop before, but only while not pregnant, that I can remember. It was rather tiny for a mucous plug, but I wouldn't expect that my mucous plug would be totally formed? My fluid was also quite creamy, so maybe it just gathered up? I apologize if this is all TMI, but over in TTC we do this all the time! :LOL Anyhow, no spotting or anything, just had me worried.

I've also lost some weight, but I'm quite tiny as it is and not eating well probably had a fair impact on me. My tummy is starting to swell however, even though I lost a pound or two. My husband pointed out that fat weighs less than muscle, but I hadn't thought that I'd been so sedentary as to lose muscle yet gain weight. On the other hand, I have been pretty much been doing nothing for quite a while now.

So that felt fairly incoherent. Hope everyone has a good week!

Also - got belly pics in my blog which is the link "anna kiss busy gestating" in my sig.

anna kiss partner to jon radical mama to aleks (8/02) and bastian (5/05)
Old 11-15-2004, 04:25 PM

wende - i JUST went through the same thing with my 17 month old - i mean, we just got over it! That's about all the reassurance/advice I can give you - is to try not to worry or take it too hard, because it will end! At least for a little while, until the next teeth come in! We just got over it, and now we are night weaned and self-weaning as well. Yay - because I was getting really annoyed of being used as a human pacifyer all the time!

Tish - I've gained about 10lbs as well, and that has *really - this time, its true* motivated me to start exercising.

Other than that, I am STILL waiting to start my nanny job. Lady is timid to fire her other nanny, although she told me she would a long time ago. I'm about to give up! Anyone who wants to send up a few prayers for me in that department would be loved forever!!! My SO started his job today, which is going to work with his hernia and stuff. I finally got my medicaid stuff sent for Medicaid, and am in the process of getting my first prenatal appt. set. Their computers were down and need to call me back sometime today. Turns out, this new birthing center in my area does take Medicaid. However, they are no longer at the birthing center, so its either home birth or hospital. Hospital is a NO GO for me! My labor would stop even before it started if I had to go to a hospitaL - they CREEP me out, bigtime! So, we are now considering home birth - probably at my parent's house for use of their big jacuzzi tub. We just have to make sure MEdicaid will cover it, and make sure their midwives' stats and policies are cool, and it'll probably be it, which will be better than driving 50 miles to our old birth center. So, things are looking up, and hopefully my job will be soon, too.
Hope everyone else is doing well!
Old 11-15-2004, 04:55 PM

Thanks peace lily mama You did make me feel better. I hope that nanny job pans out soon, I can't imagine how frustrating that wait must be! Congrats on your SO's job! I also hope that the medicaid stuff comes through for you and works out so you are able to have a hb. I know what a pain going through their proceedures can be.
Old 11-15-2004, 07:58 PM

Tish – my goodness..why did you have to go and say “hot fudge sundae”…now I’m drooling!! Thanks!

Weekend? What weekend? It seems like it just FLEW by. Actually it was rough. DH and I fought a couple of times. : It wasn’t pretty…mainly over intimacy. : So lastnight I went for it and took the plundge..(not my first time but I still wasn’t into it) and it wasn’t great. Pressure and just not feeling great all together. Its time to hunt down the KY again – that might help some. I think it just wasn’t a good moment in my PGcy. With Elijah, I did at some point hit a “I want it now” phase that made DH happy…I’m patiently waiting on it to happen again…but to no avail!

Wende – I had a M/W appointment today too….how did yours go? Chasing a 16 month old is probably exactly why you’re not gaining weight. I’m having the same problem. I did manage a lb..but that’s it. I got to schedule my “big U/S” today..and since they are getting a new 3D/4D machine, I have a chance of getting one of those instead of the normal deal! Kind of excited!! I get to do that Dec. 15th! OH, you’re nursing too…that is probably another reason you’re not gaining weight. Instead of adding an extra 300 calories to your diet, you need like another 600..something like that. Anyway, I JUST NOW these past two days hit this “I’m never going to get full” phase. Hopefully you’ll reach it too!!

Gingerland – I don’t blame you for leaving that guy. How rude – and that doesn’t sound big at all for your heights. Sheesh!

Anna – okay, now I want Apples and peanut butter…I must be back to this craving upon sight (or upon reading in this case). I was like this last time too…if someone would just SAY something…I had to have it! Lol I watched a commercial about belgin waffles last time – and went to the store right after work and bought all the fixins to make belgin waffles with strawberry topping and all. I didn’t know that sugar cravings = needing protein. That’s news to me….good to know though..thanks!

Okay…I think all of my updates are kind of included in the post! Lol. Its about time for me to go home! Yay! :
Old 11-15-2004, 09:19 PM

Hello Ladies!

I agree, Hot fudge sundaes & Apples and Peanut butter sound so good! I will have to do the apples & PB, I am trying (not very successfully) to cut out obvious sugars.

We had a very busy weekend. Started friday night with DD getting sick & vomiting. That am she had her last cheer practice before competition sunday. She wanted to go, so we went. She lasted about 45 mins before she felt bad enough to leave. Came home, guess what she was fine!! Went to the hospital where DH works & hit the 100 birthday celebration there. Free hotdogs, pickles, ice cream, popcorn. (Talk about sodium overload! But that pickle was so good!) DD ate most of it & kept it down just fine. Had everyone in bed by 8pm because competition was early sunday!

Wake up at 5am sunday! UGH, that was hard! Get DD hair up & in full uniform. Make sure we have H20 bottle, pom poms, walkie talkie, CD player etc. Get DH and DS up & ready. Off by 6am. We make it to the venue in time. DH was frustrated that we had to be there so early & DD doesn't even compete until 2 hours later. The competition was nice. We had the biggest squads there & the biggest crowd. It was alot of fun to see the girls hard work pay off. All squads from our program place 1st! Went to dinner & made it home sometime after 6pm. In bed by 7:30pm, but did watch TV in bed!

Today I had plans but foiled again by a ill DS. He came home from school early & vomiting again. Will this throw up fest ever end! I was suppsed to start a prenatal water areobics class tonight, not sure if I want to go now.

That is it about here. I fianally made my interview appt with my midwife. I have talked to her a few times over the phone. I guess we shall get the final, "yes, I will be your midwife" then. She still is going over my surgical records, but I feel very hopefull about a homebirth. I had a very vivid baby dream this weekend. A beautiful baby boy. I have been wanting a girl & I remember checking twice in the dream to make sure it was a boy & not a girl. I had a girl dream in the beginning of this pregnancy. Who knows???

That is it around here. I can not see a baby growing yet, as I am so large, but boy can I feel it!!! Sometimes I wonder if I am waddling already (I hope not!) Take care Ladies.

Cristina - "If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded." Maya Angelou
Old 11-15-2004, 09:24 PM

Anita, thanks for asking! My midwife appt went really well! I finally got to hear the heartbeat. It was 156 I'm holding strong at 117lbs, lol. I guess I need to up my calorie intake. Hot fudge sundaes all around! I'm waiting on a call back from the u/s place so I can schedule mine. I caved. Now I can't wait to find out the sex of my little one I'm hoping for a Dec. 2nd appt (I asked for a Thursday or Friday, hubby's day off) since that's our anniversary!
Old 11-15-2004, 10:09 PM
nym

Hrmm.. is it bad that when the doc calculated the rate of the babies HB on wednesday that he said it was around 130? I remember Kai's being in the 150s. Of course he did do it with his watch, so...
Old 11-15-2004, 10:33 PM

Babies normal hb's range from 120-180 (maybe 160) I believe. It's perfectly normal. Kaiden's was generally 126.

I just got off the phone with the u/s place. I have one scheduled for December 2nd, my anniversary. YAY!
Old 11-16-2004, 01:37 AM

hello everyone this week.
It seems like everyone is getting over the morning sickness and moving on to full fledged food fantasies, hot fudge sure sounds good here.

wende, I remember reading women aren't expected to gain any weight in the first trimester and sometimes even lose a few pounds, I haven't gained a pound yet I am small framed 125 5'5 and nursing a 16 months old, and although I am constantly starving I can't seem to fit enough food in my stomach to fill me up. I am hoping now that I am heading into tri 2 I will gain some weight, I hope you do too!

I took my ds to our dr today and I mentioned I was pregnant (we are seeing a midwife so the dr didn't know) he asked if I was planning a homebirth and when I said yes he told me he would be interested in attending as well.
I feel so lucky to have such a great dr, he is okay with no vax and he is so good with the kids (he has 8 of his own) and now he wants to attend homebirths, it is nice to meet mainstream people who don't look down on "different" practices but want to learn from them.
crystal
Old 11-16-2004, 01:50 AM

Hi Ladies. I just got back from my first prenatal h20 areobics class. It was wonderful! The water was so warm, maybe to warm once we started excersizing, but it felt so good. I would love to birth in that pool! LOL!
If you can find a water areobics class for pregnancy, go for it!
The only complaint is that I got dizzy when we started running in circles around the pool. I hope that gets better with time.
Just thought I would share, it was great!

Cristina - "If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded." Maya Angelou
Old 11-16-2004, 04:18 PM

Well this is my first weekly post in this birthclub, so I wanted to give a little intro.

I'm a 31 yr old stay at home mama of two wonderful boys, Austin (3) and Colton (18mos) and wife to a wonderful hands on AP papa. We are expecting #3 May 15th(ish), and looking forward to growing our family again. I have been nursing now for 40 months straight since the birth of DS#1. I nursed him through my second pregnancy, tandemed for about 4 months, and I am still nusring DS#2 with plans to do the same.
I had 2 very different hospital births with my boys and am hoping to have either a water birth in a birthcenter or at home with this one. Also hoping for a girl!
We just moved to the Portland, OR area from Austin, TX and found out a month after getting here that we were expecting. I am a bit freaked out about being so far from friends and family, but we will be fine I am sure.

I am a bit long winded, so be forwarned! I like to chat/type etc. and especially being out here in the Pac NW all alone this board is good for me.

I seem to be over the m/s and just in time too! Since we all of the flu! UGH! I can't tell if it is the drainage in my head or the actual virus that is making me vomit this time! I hope it goes away soon!

We have our 2nd midwife appointment this afternoon, and I am sooo excited and hope we may actually hear a heartbeat this time. My due date is a bit nebulous since I can't remember if I actually bled in September or not, and if I didn't then I am due early may if I did then it is late may early june, so I am going to request a blood serum test or u/s to see if we can narrow down the dates at all. I just hope the midwife will order it!

If not I may end up just going to an OB to get that done.

I will say it is a lot harder being pregnant with #3 and having to run around after the 1st two all day long. I count the day as a success if I can get both of them to nap at the same time so I can get some zzz's! Then I feel guilty for sleeping when the laundry and dishes pile up so high!

Speaking of that, I better run and do a load or two before lunch time!

Blessings,
Nichol

OH Anna!! I forgot to add that I have the same discharge and did some research on it and found out that it is pretty normal. Here are some links on the topic:
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Hope this helps!
Old 11-16-2004, 04:28 PM

Hey Nichol, I just moved from Portland, OR to CA. I found out I was pregnant about a month after I moved too. I hope you're enjoying Portland. It's where I will probably always call home. If you need any suggestions on places to go I've got tons!
Old 11-16-2004, 04:33 PM

Thank you Nichol for the links!

anna kiss partner to jon radical mama to aleks (8/02) and bastian (5/05)
Old 11-16-2004, 04:40 PM

Hey all, I'm glad to see people talking about food in a positive way again! Lately I'm craving Thai noodles!
Crystal, That is so amazing about your doctor! I have a good friend who is a doc, she's had a homebirth and is a major supporter of them but she told me that it was illegal for MD's to attend homebirths!? Something about the BC Medical Association's rules.
I'm still feeling pretty queasy most of the time, I doubt it will get much better before the baby appears! The last two pregnancies kept me pretty sick the whole time. I'm having more luck actually keeping food down though! At least, weight gain is not a problem for me! I gain too easily as it is!
Oh yeah, I figured out that I have been pregnant and or nursing nonstop since February of 1999! If Thing 3 nurses for 2 years (probably more) then it will be over 8 years!
Old 11-16-2004, 05:52 PM

Morning sickness is gone here too... Thank goodness!

I am not really craving much right now, though at the beginning I was craving saurkraut!

I had my cerclage done on friday and have been on bedrest the past few days. Everything went great and they did a spinal instead of general, I did't expect that because last Dr insisted on general, but this time Anesthesiologist insisted on a spinal. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.
Dr commented while he was sewing that my cervix is soft as butter.
I am still trying to figure out exactly what that means... I did ask him and he said that it was why my cervix doesn't stand up to much pressure.
Hopefully it will be as successful as the last one!

I have only been pregnant or nuring (or both) since 2000. I really had to thnk about that one. Still seems like a long time, and it will be a while before it is over!

Ds and Dd both have really weird fevers that come and go throughout the day with no other symptoms other than irritability and clingyness! Last night DD got some tylenol becuase she was having a hard time sleeping (temp 103) but today seems to be toughing it out pretty good with extra movies

I should go back to bed (or the couch) I am having some lower back pain... UGH!

Have a great week!
Old 11-17-2004, 02:13 PM

15 weeks!

I am feeling great. Sometimes exasperated in the late afternoons since ds has stopped napping again. !!!! I am glad for that diet thread. I am really trying to work on that. I am not excessively worried about weight, but I did start about 7 pounds higher than I was prepregnancy with ds (and pretty much my whole life), so I am trying to keep the carbs a little lower. I finally have a little belly and can fit into some maternity clothes, yay! And I am feeling movement starting this week--double yay!!

Glad to hear most everyone is feeling better.
Aslmere--glad the cerclage procedure went well. Don't blame you for not wanting general, good you could avoid that.

Debstmommy--the water aerobics sound sooo nice! I wish we had that around here. There are no prenatal exercise classes around here, except yoga. I have to wait now for the next session to start after the holidays. I am really looking forward to it. Trying to do my walking and some aerobics tapes a few times a week.

Mamafae--Welcome!

Anna--how neat that you were able to visualize birthing all on your own! I hope your dream can become a reality for you.

I envy some of you who are able to have legal homebirths. I have this secret fantasy of having an "oops" unassisted birth this time (with a kit ready just-in-case, so maybe not so oops ), but I think I am going to play it by ear when the time comes. I would like to be ready for UC in case that does feel right at the time and I just don't want to go to the hospital. Maybe that is the wrong way to go about it, though, I don't know. I have this idea that I will be able to trust my instincts and "know" if I need to go or not. Hmmmm.

Off to play outside with my little guy.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:11 PM

Okay...this might seem like a silly question, but as I AM a newer member of this forum, and I'm very curious. What does "crunchy" mean?? I mean, I can gather an eduacated guess by the way I've seen it used in a sentance, but I'm afraid to assume, kwim??

Thanks ladies!!

Today is good. I'm waiting on my "partner" to come back so I can use the restroom. At least one secretary has to be here at all times to get the phones. I feel like I'm dying here. The past two day I've really felt PG! Like..you know...starting to get big, but mostly running to the bathroom every 20 - 30 minutes! I don't know if its the food I'm eating, or its really going to become obvious that I AM indeed PG!
Old 11-17-2004, 05:35 PM

hi mamas,

i'm in estonia and i just typed this long post and lost it when it tried to actually post it - damn! i think because it took too long to type and this isn't my regular computer, i got bounced.

well, i have a computer in my hotel room which i didn't expect so i thought i'd stop by. i unfortunately don't have it in me to retype my post so i'll just say hi and bye until monday.

hope
Old 11-17-2004, 10:47 PM - Thread Starter

schatz- I hope you are having a good time on your trip!!

slightly crunchy- I am glad you are feeling great. I think I am feeling movement too but I am not really sure. I think it will be a couple of more weeks before I know for sure. I am 16-1/2 weeks but this is our first so I don't know what to expect.

alsmere- I hope you are doing well since your stitch and I am glad it wasn't as bad as you expected. I also hope your ds and dd feel better from their fevers soon.

Nichol- I hope you recover from the flu soon !!

I am too wearing maternity clothes. Not full panels or anything but pants with the elastic band and some shirts. I got some very hip stripped pants at the consignment maternity store yesterday. I actually saw them the last time but didn't have enough $$ for them so i waited til payday and lo and they were still there !!! I got lots of compliments on them today at school. Also lots of comments on my growing belly. One girl even had to feel and this made me a little uncomfortable as there is only a little pooch. It's weird having people touching you. I don't know how I feel about this yet.
Of course, I like it when dh does this but that's about it. I don't even want my close friends touching me at this point. I just feel like my personal space is being invaded. I am told to get used to it. How do you deter people from doing this without being rude?
Old 11-18-2004, 02:23 PM

Hi Ladies!
Nothing really new here, except a really bad sinus headache. See post under help or sympathy. I think sitting here I actually feel better than lying down. Perhaps it is draining!
I purchased my very first pair of maternity pants ever off ebay! When I had my other 2 kids, stirrup pants & long shirts were the style, so I never had to buy maternity. I hope these are as nice as they look in the pic.
My morning sickness is back in the evening. I had thought it was running in circles in the pool at h2o areobics, but no it was there tuesday night & last night too. Poor dh, works all day & then home to a cranky, can not do anything wife.
Someone asked what crunchy meant? Have you ever heard of a "granola head"? (that is what my sister calls me, but I do not think so!) Anyway, I believe these are terms to describe people who try to live their lives in a most natural way. Whole foods, some vegetarian some not, as organic as they can. Some no vax, some cloth diaper, baby wearers, some no circ etc. Does that make any sense????
SlightlyCrunchy - how did I do with the explanation?

Asmere - how are you feeling a week post? Are you off bed rest?

Old 11-18-2004, 03:48 PM

Hi Schatz! Wow, Estonia. You know, I am going to really embarass myself, but I would have to look on a map to know exactly where that is (other than the general area).

Velvet, I did not feel movement with my first until 17 or 18 weeks, I think. This time I know more what it feels like, so I feel sure that's it. Maybe that is what you are feeling, too!

I think crunchy is sort of like what people used to call a "hippie". Today some of the things a crunchy person might do: eat organic, vegetarian, extended nursing, natural remedies, home birth, recycle, cloth diaper or ec, garden, using cloth for lots of other things instead of maxipads, tissues, disposable wipes, even tp; only natural materials for toys and other things, avoid plastics, etc. Some people would also say not vaxing. Lots of stuff like that. People at MDC seem to be on all points on the spectrum for crunchiness.
Old 11-18-2004, 09:46 PM

i had my second app today and my ob said everything looked great! we heard the heartbeat for the first time and i have been feeling baby move. i am pretty excited and cant wait until my other children can feel baby move too. now, if only i could get rid of this constant morning sickness...
Old 11-19-2004, 06:02 PM - Thread Starter

Wow! The thread is moving slow this week.

I have a question or concern. I have a veiled chameleon and a friend came over today and sort of freaked me out. I do not handle him. He does not ever want to be picked up or touched. All I do is feed and water him. My friend told me I need to ask the doctor if it os okay to have exotic pets such as a reptile. I was my hands and take the precautions necessary after feeding him (he eats crickets but I use tweezers to feed them to him). My friend said I could give the baby a disease by having him.

I have heard reptiles can have salmonela (I don't know how to spell it) but it is transmitted through handling them. Do any of you guys know anything about this?
Old 11-19-2004, 09:20 PM

Tish, you're right and your friend is wrong. There is nothing wrong with owning a reptile while you're pregnant. The problems arise when, like you said, you handle them. As long as you are washing your hands regularly after feeding him you'll be just fine.
Old 11-20-2004, 03:39 AM - Thread Starter

Wende- Thanks for the reponse. I really felt like my friend was overreacting just a bit.

I wish I could think of a way to stimulate the thread. Does anybody have any ideas?

User Tag List