Anyone have to pee more now than in the first trimester? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 11-26-2004, 04:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It's horrible. The first trimester I didn't really get that "I have to pee all the time feeling" but now I have to pee all the time! And it's urgent!! I mean, once I feel like I have to go there is no holding it. I'm dying here, lol.
#2 of 12 Old 11-26-2004, 04:48 PM
nym

Not really, maybe some more during the day. But I only pee once at night, and once in the morning when i get up. I subconciously hold it because when I get up to pee my DS wakes up and screams bloody murder until I get back, so it is hard to deal with.
#3 of 12 Old 11-26-2004, 04:58 PM - Thread Starter

LOL, my ds does that too but I can't hold it! I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night at all, except maybe once or twice, durring the first trimester, now I have to go right before bed, sometime durring the night, and as soon as I wake up.
#4 of 12 Old 11-26-2004, 05:19 PM
nym

Well, I think part of it is that when he nuzzles to nurse, it wakes me enough to realize that I have to pee. Then I have to wait until he is done, or else we get bloody murder screaming. I use the time to feel how large my uterus is when there is a full bladder underneath!
I do go before bed as well, and then in the morning I find I go twice, it is like the second time was waiting for some room! heheh
#5 of 12 Old 11-26-2004, 06:37 PM

#6 of 12 Old 11-26-2004, 06:38 PM

I have been peeing more lately. I don't know why because I thought that was supposed to subside for a while after the first trimester. I get up a few times in the night. I don't always have to pee alot but it just feels like I have to go several times a day.
No badder infection here... just got rechecked a couple of days ago
#7 of 12 Old 11-26-2004, 10:16 PM

I am SO happy to hear someone else have that complaint too!!! My first trimester was a lot of peeing but now it's super URGENT. Every night I wake up in the middle of sleeping and have to run to the bathroom. When I try to fall asleep its impossible for the first hour because every five minutes I have to pee!!! I've even thought it might be a bladder infection but I have no pain. I certainly cannot wait until it goes away, but I've heard it only gets worse. AHHH!
#8 of 12 Old 11-28-2004, 09:25 PM

Yeah, me too.

I wondered if it had something to do with it being my second pregnancy. Things are uh, more relaxed than they used to be and I have to go constantly. Even if there is hardly anything there.
#9 of 12 Old 11-28-2004, 10:51 PM

My favorite is the urgent dash to the restroom and the TEASPOON that results. I was panicked over THAT! Aghhhhhh!

Luckily, I've been doing well at night and only have to get up once or twice. I once heard that it's the bodies way of getting you ready for frequent night wakings once the baby comes!
#10 of 12 Old 11-29-2004, 01:12 AM - Thread Starter

LOL, well too bad I'm already well versed for those night wakings since my youngest is STILL up a few times a night!
#11 of 12 Old 11-29-2004, 11:02 AM

I am glad I am not the only one running to the bathroom all the time. Dh is getting used to it. I got up about 3x last night. Not that I wish this on you other mama's but it is nice that we can relate to each other!!!
#12 of 12 Old 11-29-2004, 03:07 PM
nym

Well, obviously the baby likes it when I empty my oh so full bladder at 3 am, because s/he kicked me while I was peeing! My first baby movement!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page