Weekly Thread 12/7 - whenever - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 52 Old 12-09-2004, 02:07 PM
nym

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anna- I know.. I said all of that. But, I think a lot of it is for his own self. Since I want a VBAC, and since Kai was stuck which is why I had a c-section, I think he will feel better. Eh, I would probably decline it, I live in a conservative small town in the middle of an oilfeild and they probably wont let me do a vbac without it. sigh

The reason Kai was stuck, is that he was breech and tried to turn and got his head up by my hip, with his neck bent.. when I started contracting he couldn't get his head down.
#32 of 52 Old 12-09-2004, 02:11 PM - Thread Starter

Ugh.... That sounds tough, Vanessa. I can understand the call for the c/s the first time around then. That is a seriously stuck sounding babe. I just wanted to make sure that you knew that! Didn't want to step on any toes. Hope your babe has ideal positioning and you avoid all that crap again. I can see going through with it as a VBAC too, since your doc is obviously gonna be paranoid. I really hope you get your VBAC.

anna kiss partner to jon radical mama to aleks (8/02) and bastian (5/05)
#33 of 52 Old 12-09-2004, 02:55 PM
nym

I hope I get one too I'd really love a homebirth, but no midwives around here!
#34 of 52 Old 12-09-2004, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annakiss
Who do you see at Midwife Advantage?
Debbie Newton. I started out last year with Darla Baker - but she quit right after my 20 week appointment, so I was put on Debbie. Which is good, because I really grew to like her a LOT! Then when I was 8 months or so they hired Margie McCarthy, me and her just don't go together very well at all. But when Debbie asked me if it was okay that she was at my birth, my thinking was Debbie would be there, Margie would observe - she had to do it sometime, right? Well...it didn't happen quite like that. Anyway. THIS year, I get PG - find out they are changing offices, which is great with me - I no longer have to pay for parking. But they are now also combined with an OB group and go under the name "University Women's Health Care & Midwife Services" and you are required to see an OB at least once. I got a kook who needs to retire. I got in there, I had already been in the office twice due to bleeding, so I was just there a week and a half earlier, but Margie - who did my last bleeding exam - told me to keep my normal appointment. Okay....so I go in for my normal appointment and this lady sits down and say "why are you here?" I'm like.."UM, I'm pregnant, I have an appointment every month..." Then she has me tell her my entire story..she then wisks me off to the ultrasound room for my 3rd!!!!!! ultrasound - that I wasn't there for..didn't need. Didn't feel worried anymore. Etc, etc. Then she didn't do any normal check up stuff. (I will NOT see an OB for any pregnancy, EVER, I would find a Midwife that would deal with me if I go high risk for some reason!! lol) I was steaming when I left..because she made me leave with a paper in hand for a 4th ultrasound to pin down my exact due date. ARG. I posted on my regular board on Baby Center (the one I posted about earlier who the girl wants induced at 38 weeks...I've talked to these same women for 3 years..but we are totally different now! ) They want to know why I'm upset about having so many ultrasounds. ...anyway... I go for a 4th, and my due date changes by...TWO DAYS! wahoo! I tell Debbie about all of this, and she agrees that it sounded kind of weird they treated me that way, but how they are usually pretty good, etc. So I finish up my appointment, and she has me signed up to meet the OTHER new M/W the next meeting: Lisa Mix. I like her. Not as much as Debbie - but definately more than Margie!!! Well, now they keep passing me back and forth. I keep saying "my M/W is Debbie..." so I think its now policy to pass the patient between the M/W's..and I don't really like that too much. I think my major qwam with it is that means I HAVE to see Margie at least 1/3 of the time. I understand why they do it, because when you go into labor - you get whoever is on call...but still!

Am I just complaining over nothing? Is this they way they all are???
#35 of 52 Old 12-09-2004, 07:35 PM

Ok, I finally have some time to write so here I go...

My name is Maegen, I will be 34 next month. I am pregnant with my third baby, due May 23rd. Incidently, this is the first pregnancy we've planned! I have a son named Oscar, who just turned 5 and is in kindergarten, and a daughter named Rose (Rosy) who will turn three this month. My husband is named Harold (Harry), he works as a stockbroker and I parent full time. He's an amazing parenting partner (and otherwise too!) and although our arrangement is very uncommon around here, it suits us really well. We got married in April of 1999 and we found out that we were expecting O about a month before our wedding!
With Oscar I had a very traumatic, long labour with almost every intervention possible and he ended up being delivered by ceasarean. I found out later that my midwife, who had come up from the States and had previously worked only in hospitals, had a terribly high C-section rate. Being a first timer I took it for granted that having a midwife would give me a higher chance of having the birth I wanted. When I got pregnant with Rose, I was much more careful about who I chose to help me deliver her. I found a wonderful midwifery team and also hired a doula. Midwifery care is completely covered here in BC so all we had to pay for was the doula, best $500 we ever spent! Although I didn't end up having her at home (we transferred to the hospital when my water broke and it was thick with meconium), she was born vaginally with no drugs. Her start in life didn't prove to be as simple as all that though! When she was 2 weeks old, I had a really severe post partum hemmorhage. I was very close to having a hysterectomy or dying. After inumerable drugs, a D&C, 5 litres of blood transfusion and a week in hospital, I recovered. Apparently, I should have lost my milk supply, but luckily, no one told me that and I had no problems nursing her. She has weaned (I think) just during the last 2 weeks or so. My milk supply dwindles rapidly during pregnancy and I feel a lot of pain when she nurses. Oscar weaned while I was pregnant with Rose too, though it was a lot later, and he was a year younger. She doesn't seem to be missing her nurse any more, I think at the end, it was frustrating for her. I guess I'll have to change my sig when it becomes official!

With this pregnancy we have chosen a midwife from the same practice we used for Rosy's birth and we will work with a doula again also. Although I would love to have a home birth, with my history of hemmorhage both at the births and later, we have decided to deliver in a hospital. In BC midwives can attend birth at home or in hospital. We still plan to stay at home for as long as possible during labour, and go to the hospital pushing!

On the me side of things, I have my degree in Child and Youth Care Counselling and I worked in the school system for many years with kids who needed support with emotional, social and family issues. I loved the work but, in the end, got fed up with the bureaucracy and the uncertainty of being in a supporting role in the schools (funding cuts etc). I went back to school and did my teacher training in a post grad program.
I'm a certified teacher but I've chosen to stay with my kids for now.

There, I've written my book. I must say, Anna, this was a very good idea you had! I feel much closer to everyone now that I know a little bit about you all!
#36 of 52 Old 12-09-2004, 07:44 PM

Sorry Anita, we cross posted. Yuck, what a run around! I certainly wouldn't want any unecessary ultrasounds either, are they crazy? :
#37 of 52 Old 12-10-2004, 01:24 AM

my name is linda and i am 27 years old. i have a son named jared who is 3 1/2 and a daughter named mia who is going to be 2 in feb. dd was footling breech and i had a c-section with her. i dont regret that i had the c-section but i do wonder if we had waited a little while if she would have turned on her own. recovery from both seemed about the same to me. i had a horrible nurse when i had dd who scolded me for throwing up the first time i got up after the c-sec to use the bathroom. she was the worst thing about it all. i remember that i was lying on the operating table and the nurses were all counting their instruments to make sure everything was accounted for. as they were wheeling me out to "recover", or whatever, one of the nurses got a little frantic because she lost one of her earrings. i asked if it was inside me and was pretty worried about that but after careful inspection, she found it in her pocket...it had fallen out. here is my question, if i am having surgery and am not allowed to wear any jewelry, why can the nurse that is leaning over me wear it and risk it falling into me?? my kids are 18 months apart and it was incredibly hard for about 4 days after i got home from the hospital.

i am going to a different ob who is completely confident with vbac's and that is what we are planning on. i am due on may 22 and am really looking forward to having this baby. i have been very sick and look forward to the days when i am not feeling so wretched and can be a good mom. this might be our last just because it is so hard on the whole family when i am not feeling well. i was telling dh the other day that i remembered that i got very sick and had to be hooked up to IV's when i was pregnant, i had just forgotten how horrible it felt to be this sick. my precious children have been great through it all and ds is sure he is having a baby and it is going to grow out his back. he is such a sweet, snuggly little guy. some of my favorite times are when dd is napping and he has had quiet time and just comes and snuggles with me and we talk about whatever he wants to talk about. he is my little angle. dd is a little firecracker. she knows what she wants and when she wants it. she loves to curl up in my lap and give kisses but she is one bossy kid. i love her and the life she brings into our home. what a blessed mamma i am. dh is great and caring. he is self employeed and that bring stress of its own but he is supporting us and we live pretty well. my only complaint is that he WONT cd. i have tried with dd and it was the source of contention in our home so i just stopped. who would want to destroy a marriage because of something so rediculous. when i get feeling better i will probably cd again when he is not home just because i really like it. we may not have to for too long because dd is very intrested in using the toilet. we will just have to wait and see what happens.
#38 of 52 Old 12-10-2004, 01:26 AM

does anyone know what happened to des?
#39 of 52 Old 12-10-2004, 04:24 AM

Hi!! My name is Jenn and I was married to dh, Jason, on July 4th of this year. I'm 26 and dh is 32. We were asked to take custody of dh's dd a week before our wedding, so now I am a full time step mommy to a wonderful 8 year old girl, Mckynzie. About 2 months after our wedding we conceived Little Peanut, and I'm due around May 28th. This will be my first child and I am thrilled to death. The only thing I wish I could change is our location. Last December, we made a last minute choice to move to Portland, Oregon. I love it here so much, but both our families are in California. It makes it really hard for me because I am so close to my family. I have 2 sisters who are my best friends, and I talk with my mom almost everyday. I talk to my dad at least a couple times a week. I want nothing but to be able to share every moment with all of them, and I can't. It sucks. But my mom and my sis are coming to visit us in January, so I am really looking forward to that. My mom and one of my sister's are buying stand-by plane tickets so they can jump on a plane and be here within 3 hours of me going into labor. I hope they make it in time. I am planning on having my baby at home in the water. I love my midwives, they are the best! I've always known that natural birth was the right thing for me, I'm so happy that dh feels the same way. I wish I could be a SAHM, but financially that would be impossible at this point, we're broke... I'm hoping to land a new job here in the next week as an admin assistant. I'm ready to sit down! I've been working as a server and bartender for the past 8 years and I just can't imagine waiting tables and being 8 months preggo. I know many women who have, and I don't know how they do it. I'm feeling pretty guilty, though, about going through interviews and not telling my potential employer that I will be taking maternity leave in 5 months. I feel like I am being deceptive. But at the same time, I most likely wouldn't get the job if they knew before hand. Do you ladies think it's okay to not tell a new employer that you are pg? I know it's going to be obvious soon... am I evil?

Jenn

Jenn, future midwife, mama to 2 sweet girls (6/05) and (5/07). 
#40 of 52 Old 12-10-2004, 10:16 AM

I have been super super busy lately. It's been one of those crazy weeks where I have been nothing but stressed. I am glad it is Firday and I feel pretty relaxed now that I have got something things out of the way. I still have one more project to comlete before I can totally relax but I feel better having the "big" one out of the way.
I am feeling much more excited about having a boy. I realize I mustn't pay attention to the machos who tend to leave me out of the picture when they talk about how Ken and peanut will have so much fun doing various activities. I guess it is just natural to assume mom will stay at home while dad takes son out to play. I am not like that. I intend to go hiking and camping,and fishing with this little fellow too. I got to be my Dad's son and my Mom's daughter while growing up so I got the best of both worlds
I went fishing and hunting and came home and played dolls and barbies.
:LOL
Not much new going on around here. I am looking forward to going to the Dr. on Tues to find out the results of the ultrasound. The movements are becoming more and more distinct and regular. I even felt it with my hand one day.
#41 of 52 Old 12-10-2004, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wende
schatz, your job sounds amazing! When I worked my s.o. was the SAHP and I loved it. It's hard to explain to others sometimes, of course they always viewed him as a slacker who refused to work, but it worked out well for our family at the time and I'm glad to see that it works out well for others too.

I'll send sticky baby vibes your way. Hopefully the bean will stay put for a good full term pregnancy. The NICU experience is so hard!
Thanks, wende. Yes, I'm lucky to have the job I do. It has been hard to travel and leave my dd at home but everything else about it is great (and the perks before we had dd were great) so I can deal with the travel now. Dh doe have his moments when he wonders if he is just a big loser (in his mind) because he changes diapers all day. Of course, he and I both know it's a much bigger job than that so any doubts quickly go away.

Last night, dd was all stuffed up and not sleeping well. Very snuffly and coughing some. Dh and I both felt bad for her and tried to make her as comfortable as possible as she tossed and turned trying to sleep. Shortly after coming to bed, dh said "I feel bad because I made you cut off the boob (wean) and now dd's sick. You were right [that bfing helped her immune system be strong and kept her from getting sick]" I said "say that again please" He said "you were right -- is there any way you can put dd back on the boob now? I don't like her being sick" :LOL

Of course, the closer dd got to 2 years old, the more dh became wigged out by her nursing. He had been subtly and not so subtly lobbying for me to wean since last summer. But, I held firm and didn't wean until we were both ready (me and dd) this fall. I kept telling dh that part of why dd hardly ever gets sick (one very mild cold as an infant and a bout with rotavirus) is because she bfs. I think she probably would have gotten this current cold regardless of whether I was still nursing her but I loved being validated.

I'm enjoying learning about everyone too! Now that we're mostly over morning (or all day) sickness, hopefully we'll have more fun stuff to talk about. Glad to see there are a couple of 30+ mamas out there like me.

~Hope
#42 of 52 Old 12-10-2004, 04:37 PM

Hi Jenn! I'm in San Diego, where in CA are you from originally? I hear you on the difficulties of being preg and not having family nearby. It would be really hard for me if I didn't have all the support and help that we do from my family.

I'm off for my first MW appointment today (yeah, a little late, but what the heck!) and she doesn't use the doppler or anything except at the birth, so I don't think I'll get to hear the heartbeat. I'm OK with that, as long as the MW hears and tells me all is good. Dd is asleep out in the car and we're enjoying some really beautiful weather. Dh (a carpenter) is finally getting to do an install of the doors he custom made for a client today and that will be a huge load of his shoulders emotionally as well as financially (yeah for a paycheck!).

Oh, as for interviewing while preggo and not telling your potential employer: I think it's smart to let them know when they offer the job. Legally, they cannot turn you down for the job based on your pregnancy, but it's a good idea to be upfront when they offer the job. Not that they can legally retract their offer at that point, but at least you're in the clear. If you'd like to feel better about it, you can always be sensitive to the size of the company as well. No worries if it's a big corporation, but it'll be had on them if it's a small operation that will take a serious financial hit when you're gone. HTH!

I have to run! Wish me great MW vibes!
#43 of 52 Old 12-10-2004, 06:13 PM

Hi, I'm Kim, another "older mom" (on this board, at least!) at 33. This is my second pregnancy; my little boy is 32 months and will have turned three before this baby is born. He is still nursing, 1-2 times a day, but only for a minute at a time anymore. All his choice. I think it will be one of those things where I'll just realize one day that he has not nursed in a couple of days. I thought I would be sad as I was willing to go much longer, but since it is getting more painful I feel a bit relieved. Ds is just the sweetest little boy ever! He is very talkative, and funny, affectionate and curious. We are having a ball together getting ready for Christmas the past couple of weeks.

I am married for 4 years, together with DH for 7+ years. He is my rock and I am still very much in love with him. I am a SAHM, and have been since ds was born. I know I will stay home for the first year of this baby's life, but after that I am considering looking for part-time work. I'm not even sure what I want to do, I just feel a little antsy at home lately. Like I need to use my mind more, in some way. I was all set to do LLL leadership, but then at the end that didn't seem like the right avenue for me to go.

Ds was born via csection after a long labor, long time pushing. He weighed over 10 pounds and everyone seems to think he was just too big to come out. I have always thought that is a load of you know what. I am planning a VBAC for this baby, with a midwife in the hospital. I am also practicing hypnobirthing this time. It has already been helpful with the painful nursing. We have decided to have an ultrasound just to look at the placenta, due to the prior csection, but are waiting until after 24 weeks to avoid a false previa diagnosis.

What else? Um, we cloth diapered with ds and plan to do elimination communication with cd for this baby. I am a previous vegetarian and probably will be again after I am done bearing children. I play the piano, read voraciously, am learning how to garden, and am a yoga-lover, though I don't make as much time for it since having children. I really did used to have more hobbies than that, LOL! Time just slips away now.

I am enjoying this thread very much.
#44 of 52 Old 12-13-2004, 04:11 PM

My name is Deborah and I just turned 23. My husband is also 23. This will be our first baby human baby, 18weeks 4 days gestation. We have two cats who are siblings and they are definitely our babies I was going to school to be a materials science engineer, but I wasn't really enjoying it and due to a death in my family I became really far behind and eventually dropped out. DH works for his family's little business, automotive repair, he is an office manager. We met in kindergarden, but didn't date until after high school. We have been together 3 years and will have been married for 1 on Valentines Day.

We are planning a birth center delivery with our midwife. No one in either of our families have done anything like that before, but they seem pretty supportive so far. We have declined using dop tones and most tests so far, so we haven't heard the heartbeat or seen the baby or anything like that. But I think I has started feeling the baby move so we are pretty excited about that! Hopefully our midwife will be able to use the fetoscope to hear the heartbeat next appointment. She really doesn't seem sure of her skills with it though. She says she is so use to the doptone now that she can barely hear anything with the fetoscope anymore. Well here's hoping anyway :

My cousin is also pregnant. She started trying 3 months before we conceived and now it is finally official, she is 7 weeks now. I was really worried that she wouldn't conceive for a while and would hate me forever. Things were a little tense between us for a while there. Now we get along better than we have ever done before. It will be pretty fun having two kids in the family so close together. I am hoping to influence my cousin will all sorts of AP things , all of her friends are mainstream. I know she isn't going to co-sleep, but at least she is planning to breastfeed, I don't think any of her friends breastfeed. I have been trying to get her to buy The Pregnancy Book and Birthing From Within, but we will see. I will probably get her The Baby Book as a shower gift.

I plan to use a cloth diapering service, but I haven't been able to find one in our area yet. We are in an apartment and the laundromat fees for washing diapers would cost us more than just having clean diapers delivered, and it would be a lot less hassle just to use the service. I have started crocheting wool wraps to use, and hope to make it into a WAHM business soon to bring in some income.
#45 of 52 Old 12-14-2004, 01:09 AM

Hi, my name is Sommer and this is my first post here. I am 26, and so is DH. We just got married in September of this year, and found out shortly after the wedding about our little one on the way. We are very excited and looking forward to all the new experiences life is sure to be bringing us.

I never finished college, but am about 3/4 of the way through my finance degree. I just recently decided that I would like to go back to school to be a nurse, and possibly look into being a CNM or CPM. That leaves much school left to be accomplished, but I know it is what I am supposed to be doing. Better to figure it out later than never is how I see it. I currently wait tables at a restaurant, and don't exactly enjoy my job, but it pays the bills.

Before becomming pregnant, I had always wanted to have a home birth. After finding out about being pregnant, I was a little skeptical at first, but did plenty of research and met with area midwives who would be delivering at home. DH and I decided it was the best route for us, and we are very happy with our decision. We are seeing an ob/gyn in addition to our midwive, in case of the possibility of transfer. We live less than 3 minutes from 2 hospitals, so we feel very safe with a home delivery. DH's parents, however, are another story. They are supportive of our decision, but are certainly concerned for the health of their grandchild. I don't look forward to the years of having to justify my decisions as to what we feel is best for the health of our children, but they are wonderful people so easily forgiven. My parents are very supportive of our home birth decision, as I almost died from an infection passed to me in the hospital, and my mother got a staph infection when she gave birth to my sister in the hospital. She is also supportive of my question as to whether vaccination is the right route for us, so it is nice to have one parent on our side.

I look forward to meeting and chatting with everyone on the board, as I have read several posts and this seems like the type of group I am need of.

mama to ds 6, dd 4, & ds who arrived March 2012

#46 of 52 Old 12-14-2004, 03:55 AM

Hi its nice to meet everyone! I'm 30 and my husband Justin is 30 too. We have a dd Ella who turned 3 on October. He is a self employed carpenter and I am an upholsterer. I used to have a shop but closed it when Ella came along and now I just work on the side and teach classes at the local University. I also have a college degree and my major was art. I miss being a creative arty person but someday I will be again. We live in Ashland, Oregon and are forever remolding our house. Rather dh is forever remolding I just plant flowers and grow stuff! But we're proud of what we've done and hope to really be done by the time #2 pops out. And am trilled its going to be my favorite time of year spring!!

I am having a home birth this time around after being scared off by hospitals by birth #1. Long, induced and full of intervention. Both babies have been unplanned by us but we are totally happy to of not had to plan pregnancy! I am almost 18 weeks and think I feel the babe move quite a bit but I also have had pregnancy gas so its hard to tell sometimes what the flutter is. I like to think it is the baby. Which I think is going to be a boy. This is most likely going to be our last child so I am really wanting to absorb the whole experience. Which kinda sucks bc I have been so stressed lately that I forget to be happy that I am pregnant. That I have a growing belly and I am starting to need to waddle when I walk. I think my hormones are out of control and somedays I'm just not happy or nice. Today was a really good day and dd and I had a good time...she was in a really good mood from sleeping over 13 hours due to coming down with a 102 temp, but I'll take what I get. She was back to a normal temp this morning.

The town I live in is super liberal and a nice place to raise a family. Unless you love the W... I think even dd knows the difference between a vegan and a vegatarian...lol. Its a very common thing aroung here. I was a vegatarian for 12 years or more and have gone back to meat which is weird but we have a great source for humanely raised meat so I feel like its okay now and I still love to eat lots of veggie meals!

I really love my midwife and think about my homebirth everyday. With dd my epi didn't even work so I know that I can handle a lot and that I become very centered and focused when I need to really get to business i.e pushing!

I hope to get into the wide world of cd and look forward to glaoting about my fluffy mail. I was ever so impressed that all this existed. My mom talked me out of spending lots of money on cloth with dd. WHY DID I LISTEN TO HER? Oh well I may of never found MDC.

I have a dog and a cat. I drive a Saturn. My hair is brown my eyes blue. I can't believe its almost 11. Good night!
#47 of 52 Old 12-14-2004, 01:01 PM

Gingerlane, will you be attending the LLL So CA/Nev conference this year? Would love to meet MDC mama's IRL.

Cristina - "If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded." Maya Angelou
#48 of 52 Old 12-14-2004, 09:48 PM

Hey Gingerlane,

I'm a little late with wish you good luck with the mw... but how did it go? I'm from Lake Forest, originally. My fam is still all down there. I'm so excited to see them in a month!! Well, I got a job at a huge corporation,which is so different than what Im used to... I didn't tell them about me being preggo. My first day was yesterday. I'm just barely starting to show, so I'm planning on mentioning it by the end of the week. I know they can't fire me because of it, but I'm still nervous. Good luck with the rest of your pg!!

Jenn

Jenn, future midwife, mama to 2 sweet girls (6/05) and (5/07). 
#49 of 52 Old 12-15-2004, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstmomy
Gingerlane, will you be attending the LLL So CA/Nev conference this year? Would love to meet MDC mama's IRL.
When/where is it this year? I'm currently working full time and who knows what I'll be able to do after May!

Eaglevoice: thanks for asking about the mw! I actually did have her use the dopler to have a listen to the heart. There was this little part of me that was worried I wasn't really preg... like I'd been inventing it somehow or the test was wrong. SO, I just had her give me a quick listen. It was awesome. Until the birth we'll just use the fetalscope from now on.

Anyway, it was a great visit. She's really wonderful and gets along great with my dd. I'm looking forward to future visits.
#50 of 52 Old 12-15-2004, 02:27 AM

Here is a link to our conference website.
www.lalecheleaguescnv.org
Check it out. We would love to have all of you MDC mama there!

Cristina - "If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded." Maya Angelou
#51 of 52 Old 12-16-2004, 03:49 AM

Debstmomy: I'm due that weekend, so I'm pretty sure I won't make it! :LOL

Have a great time!
#52 of 52 Old 12-16-2004, 12:02 PM

Gingerlane, that is close to my EDD too. I am on conference comittee so I have to go. We keep joking that I will just deliver in the presidentail suite that our board gets & have Dr. Sears do the newborn exam! (Just a joke!) But I may take my midwife down there with me, or if labor starts I will just drive back home. It would be an hour drive & I usually have long labors.
Take Care, and if you have had the baby come. If not, come we can deliver together, LOL!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page