Well, I suspect most of us are still here - check in!!! - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 96 Old 05-15-2005, 12:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
s Annakiss I hate it when the weather is dingy! It does account for a sour mood with me too! I say if your hair is bugging you, go get it done! (Yes I am a girly girl. I went & had my hair done before my shower because it had grown out so bad!) Or heck, just get something done. Mani, Pedi, message, even if it is a friend that does it. A little pampering does go a long way!
Very cool belly cast! How will you decorate it, or will you just leave it?

Jensoko, I used the term belly hugs. It just seems so much nicer than BH. I think that sounds harsh. I also use surge instead of contraxtion, that is too harsh as well!

Happy Sunday & Labor Vibes!

Cristina - "If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded." Maya Angelou
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 of 96 Old 05-15-2005, 05:22 PM

Elijah is beautiful Velvet! Congratulations!

Yeah, this pregnancy has passed its best before date! I'm ready to be done. Well, part of me is anyway, the other part is saying, "you're crazy, do you realize how much more work and chaos there will be in this very little house after the birth??!" I think we're as ready as we are going to be...
#93 of 96 Old 05-15-2005, 11:38 PM

Our birth story in the birth story forum.

Serenity LDS mommy to 4 rambunctious kidlets
#94 of 96 Old 05-15-2005, 11:39 PM - Thread Starter

I just read it. Congratulations again!!!

anna kiss partner to jon radical mama to aleks (8/02) and bastian (5/05)
#95 of 96 Old 05-17-2005, 03:08 PM

I just got home from seeing the Midwife (margaret). My NST was fine, baby is in good position, anterior, down low, everything looks good. Margaret checked me, and I am not dialated at all.. my cervix is soft and starting to open at the bottom, but it is still long and closed at the top. (of Course) my blood pressure was low.

Dr Lambert also came in and he was the nicest OB in the world today! He really seems to be on board with my plans for a natural delivery. the 3 of us discussed, and if I don;t go into labor this week, I will go in to the hospital Monday night for cervadil. margaret and Dr. Lambert work Tuesday, Lambert's last day before vacation. Hopefully the cervadil will be enough to kick me into labor like it did with Victoria. We are trying to avoid pitocin. I will have to have an IV to give insulin if/when needed, but hopefully the IV and the cervadil will be the only interventions.

Although I would rather not be induced at all, I am very happy that I will not be "forced" into an induction any earlier.... I am pleasantly suprised that they are ok with waiting until 2 days shy of 40 weeks with all of my "history". So I feel ok with an induction next week at nearly 40 weeks. And I also feel that having Margaret and Lambert as the on call care providers are best for my natural delivery plans.

I will still be trying to "help nature along" this week and possibly go into labor on my own. I have 1 more u/s scheduled for Thursday, and that will be my last appt.

that's my update.

Gigi. Mommy to 3 girls.
#96 of 96 Old 05-17-2005, 03:36 PM

Woke up last night to go to the bathroom and lost my plug. I think that was the most disturbing bathroom break I have ever had! :LOL Went to bed and from that point on had a contraction or two about every ten minutes. I didn't sleep very well because of them.....I'd try and get comfortable and end up jerking my body around for 30 seconds trying to relieve some of the pain. By the time I'd get comfortable I'd have to pee again and so the circle went. :LOL Hopefully this is it! I am so sick of waiting I am going nuts. My neice this morning asked for Scarlet instead of me when we talked. :LOL I think she wants her to be here too.

Give more**Expect Less
There is no such thing as bad weather. Only bad clothing.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page