Anyone else doing this??? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-19-2005, 03:09 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am so frustrated & sore. I keep running into my belly! and DARN it hurts!
First time today, I was not paying attention to my parking & I hit the curb hard & bumped my belly into the steering wheel.
Then tonight while shopping at target, I bumped the cart into something & hit my belly hard. Not just once but twice!!!
Then later tonight, I was walking behind DH in the computer chair & WAHM right into my belly!!
My belly is so sore now. Baby is moving so I know she is ok, but IT HURTS! And it is in the way!!!

Please tell me I am not the only one! (Of the few of us still here! )

Cristina - "If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded." Maya Angelou
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2005, 03:47 AM

I'm with you. DD only wanted to lay against me today, completely squishing her soon-to-be baby sister and most of my major organs. I couldn't bear to tell her we couldn't cuddle cuz she's seemed a bit sad lately.
Also, at DD's nursery school, I keep bumping into the other kids. They're just belly height. :LOL I suppose it's only funny till I actually knock one down.
Old 05-19-2005, 03:52 AM

You're not the only one... I was noticing this evening as I was mixing the ingredients for my quiche that I was standing at angle so that I could reach the bowl in front of me. I've bumped my belly into chairs and doors and my husband. And the baby's head and my pelvic bone are right at the right height to put pressure there from the bathroom sink when I brush my teeth. *sigh*

anna kiss partner to jon radical mama to aleks (8/02) and bastian (5/05)
Old 05-19-2005, 10:41 AM

I have been having some belly bumping too. Yesterday the dog steped onmy belly, it hurt really bad. DD wants to lay on my belly, ehich also hurts too. Saw the midwife yesterday and she said that I have way too much fluid in there and it is causing terrible pressure on my body. It hurts.Wishing that this baby would come out, but I have a feeling that s/he is perfectly comfy in there and might wait until June :

Hope everyone is well

darkstar
Old 05-19-2005, 10:45 AM

i saw your other post darkstar...hope things are ok mama

I have been doing this to and its so unpredictable....its mostly when I think I can squeeze between a tight spot but yesterday I did it on the car door and OUTCH! The dog pounced on me too but then proceeded to lick my belly for a good 15 mins. And the kids...they just want to hug and squeeze my belly and It's starting to uncomfortable.
Old 05-19-2005, 03:08 PM

Well obviously I'm not as big as you all but I walked up to the deli counter to place my order and bang..hit it with the tummy and bounced backward...not only painful but embarrassing! LOL Kitty
Old 05-22-2005, 09:13 PM

Yep - dh doesn't even want us to be in the kitchen together because I've yelped so many times after he has accidently bumped into my belly. It is soooo uncomfortable.

User Tag List