UPDATE: Could it be???? Or maybe not. *sigh* - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 05-20-2005, 12:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
UPDATE:

Ok so my labor stopped cold AGAIN! Grrr I am really getting tired of this. I worked in the house on Friday cleaning, rearranging furniture, and even went for a walk with the kids, but as soon as I laid down for a nap wham it all stopped! :sigh My inlaws arrived Friday night and we took them downtown to the Portland Saturday Market so I could get some walking in. Still nothing. All I feel is tired and crampy. And grumpy. I was hoping today would be the day. But alas Lily has her own plans and I will just have to give it over to her and quit getting excited at every little tinge in the belly.

I would so love it if her grandparents could be here for her arrival since they came soooo far, but if she doesn't want to meet them yet it is her business!

Off to go relax some more!
Blessings,
N~

Well I lost a HUGE bit of plug this morning and it just keeps coming. I went to bed at 1cm and woke up at 2+. I had contrax most of the night but managed to sleep around them as they were mostly about 10-20 mins apart. So, here we are and I am hoping this is the weekend Lily decides to join us.

I am really really crampy with lots of pressure more so than in the last week.

I will try to keep you updated!

Blessings,
N~
#2 of 7 Old 05-20-2005, 01:53 PM

Sending you strong labor vibes mama!!!

I am right there with you....last night I had alot of blood tinged mucous, heavy pressure "down there" in the front and the caboose, and crampy BH all night.

Good Luck...post with any updates...it helps give me something to look forward to! I will be thinking of you
#3 of 7 Old 05-20-2005, 02:02 PM

oooh, I'm sending you both ELV's and "come and visit us, Baby" vibes
#4 of 7 Old 05-20-2005, 03:21 PM

Good luck!

Wish I was any where near feeling similar...

anna kiss partner to jon radical mama to aleks (8/02) and bastian (5/05)
#5 of 7 Old 05-20-2005, 04:05 PM
Banned

I'm wondering the same thing. I had contrax all last night and managed to sleep around them, most of the time. Very strong pressure and lower back pain, lower abdominal cramps, but no mucous plug yet. Diarrhea today!

More contrax. today--15 min. apart this a.m.--then they stopped for a few hours. Now they are starting up again but still 15 min. apart.

I wish I knew if this was it! Mainly b/c I've got my toddler to worry about and getting my sister over here to watch him!

Good luck! I hope we both have good news this weekend!
#6 of 7 Old 05-20-2005, 05:26 PM - Thread Starter

It is so exciting for me to think that 3 of us might be laboring at the same time! I have an image in my head of our energies connected supporting one another! Blessings to you my sisters! Speedy and good births to you all!

Ok so the contrax are at that 15 mins apart thing for about an hour then go away for about an hour. Still have more plug coming.

The pressure in my bottom is insane! Almost like back labor :shudder
I called my mw since this is very very like how my labor started with DS#2 and she suggested an enema to help relieve the bowell pressure, so now that DH is home for the day I am getting the courage up to try that! It is insane how much worse this is than actual contrax!

She also said that if I wanted to start the cohosh tea I could. So that is on the agenda for this afternoon.

My inlaws flight was canceled this morning out of South Carolina, so they won't be arriving until tonight at 7pmish. I am hoping that they can come over for a while and have a chance to warm up to the kiddos before tomorrow. I feel pretty strongly that I will be in the birthcenter tomorrow.
:

Blessings,
N~
#7 of 7 Old 05-20-2005, 05:51 PM

Sending strong labor vibes your way!!!!!!!!

Jenn, future midwife, mama to 2 sweet girls (6/05) and (5/07). 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page