Mothering Forum banner

OH MARSUPIAL!!! Shower Gift

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Fluffhead 
#1 ·
OMG
You have no idea how spot on you hit me! First of all, the frame is so cute (and I'm a neutral colors gal myself). Secondly, I have been searching high and low for a diaper bag to love. I've been stuck with the free one that they give you at the hospital because I've been refusing to spend money one one that I'm not in love with. Now that I'm back in Portland I was going to go to the Saturday Market (an outdoor craft market) and buy a bag almost EXACTLY like the one you made me! I ADORE IT!!! AND, on Monday DH and I were walking through a handcrafted soap store and I was going to buy some but dh got a phone call while we were shopping and he left the store with the bank card. The soaps are yummy smelling and I can't wait to use them. I'll post pictures later but they were SO worth the wait. I hope that you are holding your baby when you read this. I'm sorry that your pregnancy has been so difficult, but I totally appreciate you taking the time to make such fantastic gifts for me and Aine

See less See more
#5 ·
:LOL
:LOL

I am SOOOO happy and so relieved to have found this thread and I am sorry I havent responded sooner....things have been a little topsy turvy around here but its getting better. I am tickled you love the diaper bag AND had a need for it.....I can't tell you why but I just had a strong intuition to use that fairy fabric for you especially after I found out you had a lil girl and not a boy. I hope it lasts a lifetime of babies
I made one just like 4.5 years ago when I had my son and its still trucking today. Hope things are going well...I saw the pictures in your sig line (email) and I think your new home is adorable!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.