Its Friday...Debstmomy you still with me?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-10-2005, 10:14 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well here it is Friday June 10, and I am still pregnant. Why must I never listen to DP. He told me that I got pregnant on Set 15th, and I thought no...not that late, since I missed my early Sep period.(which my cycles are very iregular) But I guess he must have been right, as here I am still pregnant. I want ot go to Blues Fest today, but I dont know if I could handle the crowd and the heat and being so pregnant.

Anyone else still here??

darkstar
#2 of 4 Old 06-10-2005, 01:47 PM

Darkstar, I am still here. I have a crappy cold. Totally sucks. DH gave it to me, he had a cold before he came home with that fever earlier in the week. So I feel like crap now, ugh! My throat is sore & I have congestion. YUCK!

I hope it passes fast. I am going to down some cranberry juice & take some emergency C & keep my fingers crossed.

We went and walked our local market night last night. That was hard, she is so low. I had a horrible pulling sensation on my left that I could only walk 1/2 of it. Oh well, I tried. Afterwards, baby was moving so much it hurt. There is no more room.

I think I concieved anywhere from sept 1-4. So I am now "officially" post date. I will just continue to be paitent, with a damn cold!

Captain Crunchy, how are you??? Eaglevoice, holding your baby????

Cristina - "If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded." Maya Angelou
#3 of 4 Old 06-10-2005, 06:59 PM

hey ladies! hang in there!!!
#4 of 4 Old 06-10-2005, 07:58 PM

Good luck, you two!!!

anna kiss partner to jon radical mama to aleks (8/02) and bastian (5/05)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page