Anyone have physical symptoms a long w/ emotional ones? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-14-2009, 11:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone,

Pretty sure I'm getting slammed w/ PPD again. I'm wondering if any of you guys have physical symptoms too? I just started clenching my jaw and grinding my teeth at night. I wonder why? Therefore, have awful neck and headaches. Any of you do this too? Any suggestions to how I can stop this? I'm asleep so I don't really know that I'm doing it. I just feel it the next day.

Thanks as always.

Danielle

Enzo 3 1/2 and Mia 5 months
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 06-15-2009, 09:46 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Yes, pain is normal with PPD. Are you on any meds? Some have a tendency to make you grind your teeth, or so people say.

You can get a night guard at the grocery store for like 25 dollars and that will help a TON. I got horrible headaches weekly until I wore something in my mouth to stop the grinding. Are you nursing at night? I grind my teeth SO much more when I'm nursing.

Mom to two beautiful boys, now in school to be a therapist and help other women with PPD.  

#3 of 3 Old 06-19-2009, 10:16 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had many symptoms, such as tightness in my chest and throut, fatigue, agitations, etc. It was pretty much the physical symptoms that made me go to the dr. I feel tons better now...and it's been just under a year since I started taking meds.

"Breastfeeding is a robust, biologically stable activity so central to our evolutionary identity that it names the class of animals to which we belong" (Breastfeeding Atlas, Third Edition)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page