Post Partum PMS- I'm completely losing my mind. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 12-28-2011, 10:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I wasn't really sure where to post this so feel free to point me in the right direction.

I've had a few PP AF since DS was born in May but this is the first time I've O'd.  AF started yesterday and I have never in my life felt such rage and depression in my entire life.  I honestly feel like I could beat the cr@p out of someone if I really wanted too. I hate everything and everyone except for DS and DH but they are really getting on my nerves as well.  I have completely irrational thoughts and I actually just walked out of the house today and left because I couldn't take it anymore.  I honestly just want to check into a hotel for the night so I can sleep and eat a brick of cheese with chinese food since I haven't had either since DS was born due to his allergies.  I am completely losing my mind.

DS has done nothng but cry since the 22nd due to teething and his routines being out of whack due to the holidays, his sleeping has regressed so bad I've started co-sleeping again just so he'll be quiet but it means I get no sleep because I'm so uncomfortable.  He's only quiet if he's latched on, and he's a perma-latcher, as soon as I take my nipple out of his mouth he's wide awake and screaming, he won't even calm down for DH.  I'm sure all of that isn't helping the severe emotional issues but I know they are tied to PMS. 

Is anyone else dealing with this?  My doctors office is closed and he's a pill pusher so I don't want to see him anyways and I have no friends I can share this with, they just tell me to let DS CIO and get on with my life.  I need some serious help and have no idea where to find it.

Mom to DSfemalesling.GIF 13mo.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 12-29-2011, 11:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey Mama........I'm dealing with something simillar. I got my AF back when DD was 3 months old and ever since it's been back it's been heavier and I turn into a raging lunatic for a few days before/during my period. I become so irritable and grouchy. My doctor said I have PMDD but it's complicated because I am also dealing with PTSD so I am on medication for that. I don't have any advice but just wanted to let you know that I know exactly what you mean. I know some people have recommended I take magnesium and calcium supplements and up those around AF but I haven't tried that.

Lana: Mama to Mya Oct/2007 and Ainsley July/2010

Tags
Baby

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page