Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

help

#2 of 3 Old 02-07-2012, 04:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

i'm so sorry hunny hug2.gif

first bit of advice is to find a counselor. ASAP. You sound like you are dealing with horrible depression, whether it be postpartum or from the bad situations you've had to deal with or a combination. I'm not sure of your financial situation but please do not put off finding help. Not only will it be good for you but will also help if they do try to get custody because of your depression. It will show to that are trying to improve the situation. I am so sorry you've been cutoff from your stepson. Please don't let them make you think its your fault. I know how it feels to love a stepchild and have them torn away. Also see about filing for custody now. You don't have to be divorced to do that and the quicker you do it the better. Continue allowing him to see his daughter but if his family can't be civil to you then don't bring her there. Meet in a different location to let him visit. I'd be wary about letting him take her by himself until you get a order filed for custody. You should be able to get the papers and do that yourself if you don't have a lawyer. If he wants to divorce you then let him. You deserve someone who loves and supports you. You are not an awful person. Things can get better. Please keep trying and don't give up hope for yourself. Feel free to PM me if you need to. 

familybed2.gifSAHM, military wife, momma to DSD 2004lady.gif, 2007angel1.gif, DS 2008jog.gif,  DD 2011 jog.gif

lactivist.gifintactivist.gifh20homebirth.gifcd.giffly-by-nursing2.gifphotosmile2.gif

#3 of 3 Old 02-08-2012, 01:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

should i delete my reply?

familybed2.gifSAHM, military wife, momma to DSD 2004lady.gif, 2007angel1.gif, DS 2008jog.gif,  DD 2011 jog.gif

lactivist.gifintactivist.gifh20homebirth.gifcd.giffly-by-nursing2.gifphotosmile2.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page