"Actually, I'm finding mothering to be a thankless an exhausting task, and sometimes I want to kill myself" - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-25-2012, 08:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm so sorry that things have gone this way since your sons birth and I do so hope you are getting what you need now (didn't read the last post but read the 1st 10 or so).  If you are able to get someone to come in occasionally and watch him (for 30 minutes, an hour?) and actually GO to the gym it truly does work wonders!!

After my 2.5 year old was born, my life SUCKED.  I laid on the couch constantly, I barely showered, life just really SUCKED.  I thought I could handle things on my own (like a PP said) and then realized that I NEEDED help.  After starting meds things slowly got easier until I felt like ME again.  I did wean myself off the meds eventually and started the gym and life just got so SO much easier.

YOU CAN DO THIS, MAMA!!  Ask for the help you need and things will start to fall into place.  Big hugs to you ((((HUGS))))

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2012, 02:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Just a quick stop-by to say that things have been a bit better since dh has had some vacation days and the baby has had some better days. It really makes a huge difference when the baby isn't being a total PITA.

Mother to one baby. Wife to one husband. Trying to fight the good fight.

User Tag List