WellMama, Inc.'s Community Voices Project - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 07-19-2013, 03:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello mothering.com members!

My name is Elizabeth and I am currently interning for a non-profit organization called WellMama, which is local to Eugene, Oregon. WellMama offers emotional and mental support services to women who are facing postpartum depression and/or anxiety, or dealing with any kind of birth trauma.

This summer, I am in charge of WellMama's "Community Voices" project.  This Project aims to develop a booklet of stories that involves diverse postpartum experiences for local distribution. Moreover, all of the stories gathered will be considered for a full-length book WellMama ultimately aims to publish.

For this project, we’re seeking anybody with experience with pregnancy and postpartum depression and/or anxiety. Whether you have struggled personally in your own experiences, or simply know someone who has (a sister, partner, friend, etc.)—we want to hear your story!

I will be working closely with the participants of this project to gather everything I need to let your voice be heard. Not comfortable with an interview? You’re welcome to write your own story!

Our team here at WellMama is very excited about this project and the possibility of sharing your stories in an exciting, unique way. If you think you’d be interested in participating in this project, please contact me at eschulte@uoregon.edu. Thank you so much for taking the time to read about this project, and I hope to hear from you soon!

#2 of 4 Old 07-26-2013, 07:15 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)

What a wonderful service! Please post again to let us know how it is going. :)

#3 of 4 Old 07-28-2013, 06:00 PM

I just sent you an email about this :-)  It's an exciting project!

Amanda

#4 of 4 Old 07-29-2013, 04:21 AM

Hi Elizabeth,  this is truly wonderful.  I sent you sent you an email.  Talk soon.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page