So sad... Leah Remini tries to get more press by tearing down Brooke Shields - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 32 Old 09-19-2005, 12:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh
There are those women out there who can't (adoption, medical reasons, etc) breastfeed or who do need to supplement for some reason or another-maybe even for PPD. Maybe she feels that Bright Beginnings is the best, safest, most healthy formula out there so she's doing women a favor by turning them away from the more high-profile brands.

Just throwing out a justification/rationalization.
Thanks, you said what I was thinking. It's like the whole tagline, breast is best, but if you have to ff....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 32 Old 10-22-2005, 01:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizelenius
There is a thread out there about Brooke S and BF . . .I'm not gonna judge her.

What gets me about this whole Leah Remini thing is that people use her (or any celeb) as a ROLE MODEL. It's not so much that I disagree with her (and I do), it's that WHO CARES what she says? Why is it that our society gives people who are actors or otherwise famous/wealthy so much power?
i read leahs bio online somewhere. she quit school at a very very young age. she doesnt even have an education. role model she is not. i dont know what she is thinking but she must be in a dream world. i dont agree with tom cruise either, but leah doesnt have the status he has. he will unfortunately be around forever. but leah thinks she can just skate by and nothing will happen to her. i think her days are numbered. not just for her comments against brooke sheilds, but her attitude in general. cbs needs to get rid of her. kevin james i bet is rethinking alot too, since he and his wife just had a baby. i know i wouldnt wanted want some scientology freak near my child. i hope his wife doesnt get ppd. but if she does. james please keep leah away.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page