?? re: Mood Cure and Diet Cure by Julia Ross - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-07-2006, 01:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have read several recommendations for Mood Cure and Diet Cure by Julia Ross. While I am overweight (mainly due to antidepressants) and would like to control that, my main concern is to "cure" my depression through amino acids, diet changes, and excercise. As the titles suggest, Mood Cure would probably be what I am looking for. However, since I've read recommendations for both books concerning depression and anxiety, I am wondering if I should buy both books.

Do the books go hand in hand?
Is she clear about which supplements you can take together without overdoing it?
Should I just start with Mood Cure for now and then maybe when I get my moods under control I could read Diet Cure? Or is it safe to say that both of these "cures" can be done at the same time?

Thanks for any advice and insight you have to offer!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2006, 02:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I haven't read diet cure but i've read mood cure and it talks a lot about diet and how you should eat to cure your mood. it even has recipies and stuff so imo i think you should start with mood cure. good luck!!!!! I'm in your same boat b/c i want to do the program also but haven't started.

User Tag List