Intrusive thoughts? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 33 Old 02-07-2008, 04:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
subbing this thread because me2.

Heavily tattooed and Dready Mama to my girls. YES we are STILL NURSING! love to and
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 33 Old 02-07-2008, 01:15 PM

I suffered from PPD for months. The worst part about it were the intrusive thoughts. I didn't tell anyone about how I was feeling or what I was thinking because I was convinced that someone would think I was an unfit parent and would take my DS away from me. It wasn't until my son was 13 months old that I told my DH about them. I was soooo ashamed. I would not wish PPD on anyone. Although I read Brooke Shields book while I was pregnant, and didn't think it would happen to me, it did. I didn't have any treatment for me PPD but I will do whatever I can for to prevent it from happening again.

to anyone who's going through PPD right now. I hope you have all the love and support you need to get through it!
#33 of 33 Old 02-08-2008, 06:33 PM

Hi, i am 32 weeks pg with my 4th. I have always had intrusive thoughts pp with all of my babies. I have been having a terrible time with them during my pregnancy this time, am was very scared about them getting worse after my baby is born.
I didnt know how common it was until i read this thread. THANK YOU!!
I have been talking to my acupuncturist about it and she is treating me for anxiety, they have almost completely stopped!! I cant believe it!! I thought i would share what is working for me.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page