Mothering Forum banner

Writers workshops

836 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  BelovedK 
#1 ·
Hello fellow writers,

There will soon be another six week writers workshop. Either Jesse or I will be giving you prompts for timed writing. Moving your pen on paper without the inner critic butting in to thwart your efforts is the goal. The topic will focus around parenthood and all you will need is a notebook, a favorite fast moving pen, and of course this forum

This particular workshop will not be for feedback unless you ask for it, I find that if I'm doing a first draft or a stream of consciousness timed writing; thinking about the end result or what others think stops my pen quickly.

If you wish, look in the archives to see how the other workshops were done.

I think this will be fun, if I get the word we can start today and end next week. This will be something you can count on. Blessings to all and I really look forward to working with you

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi BelovedK,
I am a songwriter and I am interested in participating in the writers group to accomplish my goal of publishing songs. I have also written poems and friends think I should write a book (LOL). I think it will open up my brain to more ideas and keep me more focused on my task.

Looking forward to "meeting" online, Jennifer

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.