Anyone willing to proofread a homebirth book for children? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 05-02-2007, 02:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
A while ago I posted about writing a book on homebirth from a Christian perspective for children who will be witnessing the birth.

I have my first rough draft completed and am interested in finding people who would be willing to proof read it and help me get the wording right for a younger audience.

This book will be put into e-book format and made available free from my website, so I cannot afford to pay anyone to help with this book but I do still want it to be the kind of book that will be easily read and liked.

If you're interested in helping please e-mail me [email protected] I can send a word file to you and if you have suggestions feel free to make your corrections/ideas and just highlight it for me so I can take them into consideration and make the needed changes.

Images are coming slowly, right now the rough draft is just text.

If this works out well I'd like to put out a small line of books for children about natural parenting and natural family living, and about topics that are important to us as natural minded moms for our children to learn about at their level.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page