Looking For Long Term Article Writers - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 08-12-2007, 04:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I want to hire article writers that will write articles weekly for me on a long term basis. I need writers who can commit to 20+ articles per week.

All articles would have to be Copyscape verified and 100% original.

Articles must be exclusively written for me and never sold again.

Ideally writer should be a native English speaker OR have excellent English.

I will pay $5 per article (by Paypal) - if your commitment is 25 articles weekly you will be paid $125 weekly. I know this isn't alot but it is guaranteed work and payment is likely to increase for writers who stay on a long term basis.

Payment will be on receipt of the articles once I have verified that they are unique and of good quality. Articles WILL be proofread.

If you are interested please pm with samples of your writing and let me know how many articles you could commit to weekly.

Articles will be on a variety of niche topics - health, pets, finance, weddings etc.

This will be a long term commitment and is an excellent opportunity for the right person/people.
#2 of 6 Old 08-13-2007, 03:24 AM

$5 to sign away all rights? You're kidding, right???
#3 of 6 Old 08-13-2007, 03:39 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
$5 to sign away all rights? You're kidding, right???
Writers at $3 an article are easily found when it's guaranteed income. I wouldn't go that low but unfortunately $5 is all I can afford to pay at the moment. From what I've been reading here AC is only paying out about $4-$5 anyway (with the occasional higher payment). It's ok, I've found someone thanks.
#4 of 6 Old 08-13-2007, 02:19 PM

!
#5 of 6 Old 08-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny12 View Post
Writers at $3 an article are easily found when it's guaranteed income. I wouldn't go that low but unfortunately $5 is all I can afford to pay at the moment. From what I've been reading here AC is only paying out about $4-$5 anyway (with the occasional higher payment). It's ok, I've found someone thanks.
Yeah but AC doesn't require you give up rights for $5 and there is no commitment so you can go elsewhere when you find something that pays better.
#6 of 6 Old 08-18-2007, 08:09 PM

You might have better luck checking out a site like elance or getafreelancer. I'm assuming most of the writers here won't be willing to write for such a low price. I could be wrong, and often am, but I think that's far too low to ghostwrite articles. I charge $10-15 per article, for what it's worth, and have plenty of business.

Sandi - Work at home writer mama to Zoe the monkey girl 9/06 and Luna the zen baby 8/08

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page