Favorite Dollhouse Furniture? - Mothering Forums
Waldorf > Favorite Dollhouse Furniture?
notwonamesalike's Avatar notwonamesalike 01:29 AM 01-12-2009
I'm looking around for beautiful, simple dollhouse furniture for my son's dollhouse (or playhouse as my husband refers to it).

I've seen Ryan's room and Plan Toys.

Is there anything else I should be looking at?

Astrid1024's Avatar Astrid1024 02:19 AM 01-12-2009
notwonamesalike's Avatar notwonamesalike 02:31 AM 01-12-2009
Oh my...I LOVE the furniture from the wooden wagon. Too expensive for us...buy oh my. *love*
tubulidentata2's Avatar tubulidentata2 02:51 AM 01-12-2009
I don't know about other sets, but DD really enjoys her Plan Toys furniture. She especially loves the kitchen cookware set (not sure of the actual title) and does a lot of cooking in the doll house, even though she has a larger play kitchen. Other than a few that suffered injuries from a jealous dog, the products have been pretty sturdy for the last year.

I'm curious to see if others know of other cute sets.

ETA: Whoops! We are not doing Waldorf. I just like the toys stumbled across this thread. There might be more Waldorf-appropriate furniture.
PabloHoneySF's Avatar PabloHoneySF 03:01 AM 01-12-2009
I love the furniture from Spiel und Holz

Out of curiousity, what playhouse does your son have? I love it when boys have houses too
counterGOPI's Avatar counterGOPI 10:39 AM 01-12-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloHoneySF View Post

Out of curiousity, what playhouse does your son have? I love it when boys have houses too
thats what we have too and we love it!!
notwonamesalike's Avatar notwonamesalike 05:03 PM 01-12-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloHoneySF View Post

We picked up the Plan Toys My First Doll House off of craigslist for $20.00. It came with a doll family and some furniture - and for $20.00 we couldn't turn it down. But I'm planning on re-wallpapering and wanted to add some beautiful furniture for it.

http://www.amazon.com/Plan-Toy-My-Fi.../dp/B0001VV534

I would love one of the kinderkram doll houses - but we decided to save our money instead for the kinderkram castle.
Eben'sMama's Avatar Eben'sMama 01:54 AM 01-13-2009
We have the Spiel & Holz dollhouse furniture and we love it. Our WS actaully has the Plan Toys furniture and it is nice. It looks like it has been given a coat of beeswax & lavender or Tried & True, though, to give it more of a patina.
Up