Mothering Forum banner

Waldorf Steals & Deals

25K views 184 replies 58 participants last post by  JudiAU 
#1 ·
I am always finding (and looking for) great deals and coupon codes on natural toys, etc.

So I thought we could put them here when we come upon them...

Like this TREEHOUSE on ebay for $90 when it's normally like $300 here.

Or these Tree Blocks set of 36 blocks for $25

I'll post more as I come upon them... any more finds -- link them here!

#152 ·
I received this coupon code from A Toy Garden in an e-mail: "ATGthankful10" for 10% off your order over $50 placed now through Sunday night, 11/25/2012. Sonya gives great service and fast shipping!

#154 ·
Got this from Little Spruce Organics:

Save 30% on the several brands through next Monday with the coupon code "friday30"

Take $15 off of any order of $50.00 or more with the coupon code "givethanks"

OR

Take 20% off of your entire purchase with the coupon code "celebrate"

**All Black Friday coupon codes exclude sale items and may not be combined with any other coupon codes.

All coupon codes are valid 11/22/12 through Monday, 11/26/12**

#164 ·
Thank you Appalachiamama, thanks to that code I finally splurged on a curvy board for my sons 4th bday gift... excited and sure hope it is well loved cuz ouch, it cost 50$ to ship to Canada!

#165 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamum2008 View Post

Thank you Appalachiamama, thanks to that code I finally splurged on a curvy board for my sons 4th bday gift... excited and sure hope it is well loved cuz ouch, it cost 50$ to ship to Canada!
I hope he loves it! It gets a lot of action at our house with a four year old and one year old.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.