Mothering Forum banner

Waldorf Steals & Deals

25K views 184 replies 58 participants last post by  JudiAU 
#1 ·
I am always finding (and looking for) great deals and coupon codes on natural toys, etc.

So I thought we could put them here when we come upon them...

Like this TREEHOUSE on ebay for $90 when it's normally like $300 here.

Or these Tree Blocks set of 36 blocks for $25

I'll post more as I come upon them... any more finds -- link them here!

#182 ·
One Day Special at A Child's Dream! Monday, 2/17/14

http://www.achildsdream.com

Use the code and receive a gift + $5 off your online order for at least $50. The gift? A free set of our new Holland Wool Felt Ribbons!

Our local shoppers can take advantage of this code by ordering online and selecting Local Pick-Up as the shipping option.

1 DAY COUPON
Order today and save $5 on an order of at least $50 in merchandise plus receive a free set of Felt Ribbons. Use the code: RIBBON.

Offer good Monday 2/17/14. Cannot be applied to a previous order or after an order is submitted. Limited to one per customer.

#184 ·
Hi everyone,

We're offering our hand crafted Waldorf-inspired doll houses through a campaign on Indiegogo.com. Here's a link:

http://igg.me/at/twigstudiodollhouse/x/5519763

We are offering an option for you to buy the dollhouses for $250 ($CAD) and get a free $25 credit at 3 Little Monkeys (www.3littlemonkeys.ca). They have a great selection of little furniture and dolls!

This will be the last time we'll be offering them as priced to sell direct from Twig Studio. After this campaign is over (25 November), they will only be available in Waldorf stores for upwards of $329.

Twig Studio is a small, family run business. We are running the sales campaign on indiegogo.com to get your orders all at once so that we can do a larger production run. This will enable us to keep going with a sustainable production capacity, and to bring our new toy and furniture designs to you. It's a big stepping stone for us and a great deal for you, so please do check out the campaign (link above) - We really appreciate your business!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.