Does anyone know where I could get a rocker board?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-09-2010, 12:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Like this: http://waldorfmama.typepad.com/waldo...tmas-morn.html I think there was a thread here before on this subject, but I can't find it. Can anyone help??

I'm in New England and would prefer to buy locally, but any leads, near or far, would be a good start. thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2010, 01:55 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Ooh, I'll be curious to know as well. My dd would love something like that (or really, truth be told she already uses our rocking chair like that but it still looks neat!).

Allison:  a little bit Waldorf, a little bit Medievalish, and always"MOMMMMYYYY!" to sweet Cecily since 12.22.05
Old 01-09-2010, 03:02 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Subbing, because I think my six-year-old would really benefit from something like this.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

Old 01-09-2010, 01:12 PM

Shelley updated the info on the rocker board in that post:

:: update on rockerboard info: after many inquiries on where and who we purchased our rocker board from, i received permission from the artist to share his contact info here. please direct all inquires to [email protected]. however, also please be aware that these boards are made by a small community of people and they often have difficulty keeping up with the demand for them! ::
Old 01-10-2010, 02:06 AM

a much less cool and esthetically pleasing product, but same idea is the Indo Board. www.indoboard.com

User Tag List