Waldorf in Winnipeg - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 03-06-2010, 02:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Does anyone know of any Waldorf type schools or home schooling groups in Winnipeg, Manitoba? The only place listed on the website as a Waldorf school is a play ground so I am thinking that info is out of date.
#2 of 10 Old 04-02-2010, 09:05 PM

Hi, I don't know of any Waldorf ones, but I do know of a couple Montessori schools...

Serena - married to Jason, mom to Sebastian (b.12.22.2008) and Poppy (b.07.07.2011) ♥

#3 of 10 Old 04-07-2010, 02:16 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks. Yeah, the Montessori ones are easy. I like the ideas behind the Waldorf philosophy. I would choose that over homeschooling if it was available.
#4 of 10 Old 02-18-2013, 10:44 AM

Hi there, this thread seems to be quite old, but I have an interest to get an Waldorf initiative started and I know about somebody else who does.

If you are still interested please get in touch with me

warmly 

Monika

#5 of 10 Old 05-20-2013, 08:50 PM

Hi Monika, you may already be aware of this, there is a Facebook group called Waldorf families of Winnipeg.
I am apart of it even tho we recently moved up north - but we do keep close connections in Wpg, and we are Waldorf inspired homeschoolers.
#6 of 10 Old 05-20-2013, 08:50 PM

Hi Monika, you may already be aware of this, there is a Facebook group called Waldorf families of Winnipeg.
I am apart of it even tho we recently moved up north - but we do keep close connections in Wpg, and we are Waldorf inspired homeschoolers.
#7 of 10 Old 05-22-2013, 02:06 PM

Hey Patty thanks a lot for letting me know that. My friend and me didn't know about that at all. Because we are starting a serie of parent and child meetings next week Tue 28th in Luxton. Would you mind sending me an invitation to the Facebook group because it is closed.
Greetings
Monika
#8 of 10 Old 05-23-2013, 08:34 PM

Is that at Luxton school? I lived only a block away from there on Bannerman!
I'd love to send you an invite to the fb group! I'm sure you would be a fantastic asset to the community! I'm not sure how to find you on Facebook. You can try private messaging me your name that you use on fb.
Wish I could go to your meetings at Luxton!!!
#9 of 10 Old 01-03-2014, 09:39 PM

I am a teacher with varied experience of 20 plus years. I would like to be an instrumental part of opening a Waldorf School now that I am a grandmother with a lot of specialized training of all levels of education and high level mastery as well as low level or special needs training I design curriculum according to the individual needs of each student i may be teaching.

I raised 3 children while working in the system  and spent a large amount of time  teaching them when they got  home and or deprogramming  emotional stuff! Being sensitive by nature I had wished there was a Waldorf School for them.

I got an-education in Montessori Schools 30 years ago and went back to University for my teachers Degree!  

I have ideas that I have not shared with anyone yet!

If your interested...rely?

Blessings Master Teacher

#10 of 10 Old 01-05-2014, 11:37 AM

I would be interested to get in contact with you,,, so we could share ideas,,, I am a waldorfteacher with approx. 15 years of experiences with children. You can email me: vida-monika@hotmail.com or Facebook: Monika Pudelko, Winnipeg 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page