dollhouse - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 10-14-2010, 10:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
please share with me your favorite option (with links if possible) for a waldorf dollhouse. i am looking for something in the $100-$150 price range.

::
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 10-14-2010, 10:36 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Would you consider building your own? DH and I are looking at these plans (they're free) and leaving the wood unfinished w/ just a beeswax coating.

http://ana-white.com/2010/09/the-new-dollhouse.html

Jenn<>< crunchy conservative mama to 6 fencing.gif reading.gif notes2.gif fly-by-nursing2.gif

knit.gifand sewmachine.gif my way through my stash.

#3 of 9 Old 10-19-2010, 02:35 AM

We ended up getting this one: http://www.amazon.com/Educo-Welcome-...7463048&sr=1-3 Note that the picture w/ the little girl playing w/ it is the accurate furniture & balcony, but the other picture is the accurate green color. Whatever, internet! We also bought it w/ the Plan Toys baby set. Plan dolls & furniture fit perfectly inside, but Ostheimer people & animals won't (house is too small for that). It's a v nice house & dd1 plays w/ it all the time. We just put it up on a train table recently so that dd2 can't get to it

jumpers.gif

DD (4.25.08)  DD (4.23.10)  DD (10.13.12)

#4 of 9 Old 10-19-2010, 09:29 AM

have you thought about a dolls house frame?
http://www.myriadonline.co.uk/produc...1926&name=Doll House Frame
I know you can buy this in the USA too online. I was recommended it from a Waldorf mama of two boys from this forum. My girls love it, it hardly takes up any space, and they love setting up a new 'space' each time. It get plays with alot!

A UK Waldorf blogging mama!
#5 of 9 Old 10-20-2010, 06:23 PM

This one is $180
http://www.threesisterstoys.com/p-51...llow-toys.aspx

I wanted that one for my kids but dd#1 got a dollhouse last year from land of nod for her 2nd birthday. Its not waldorf but my dd does love it lol It was only $79.00 on sale last year so it was much cheaper

http://www.landofnod.com/family.aspx?c=3148&f=3910

Jennifer, SAHM to my little man 5 1/2 and my VBAC sweetie pie girls 4 1/2, 2 1/2 and 6mos. 

#6 of 9 Old 11-01-2010, 08:35 AM

I got a Chelsea doll house for $86 and my sis got Princess Play castle for $173. They are just beautiful. We purchased them online from aBaby.com. It’s a wonderful collection of doll houses that they have. You must check them out. The girls have freaked out and love the ones that we’ve got them. It was delivered in time and with all required manuals. We got some other stuff as well within a good price range. Check them out if you’re looking for some great stuff at a good bargain.
#7 of 9 Old 11-03-2010, 02:43 PM

I am REALLY loving this one, but am using restraint as my husband will no longer allow me to flip dollhouses .

Marina, married to one really great guy : and mama to three magical boys- Matteo 8/05, Nico 11/06 and Luca Bean 11/08
#8 of 9 Old 11-03-2010, 02:46 PM

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloHoneySF View Post
I am REALLY loving this one, but am using restraint as my husband will no longer allow me to flip dollhouses .
LOL!

Ours just gets used as a stable mostly. Horses, unicorns, the odd dinosaur. The kitten enjoys it a great deal. *sigh* But one day, it becomes MY dollhouse. My evil plan.
#9 of 9 Old 11-03-2010, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollerCoasterMama View Post
LOL!

Ours just gets used as a stable mostly. Horses, unicorns, the odd dinosaur. The kitten enjoys it a great deal. *sigh* But one day, it becomes MY dollhouse. My evil plan.
I really LOVE that dollhouse you made! I say, take it now for yourself and let the kid and kitten borrow it from you ;}

Marina, married to one really great guy : and mama to three magical boys- Matteo 8/05, Nico 11/06 and Luca Bean 11/08

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page