If you live in communities in the San Ramon, Tri-Valley, or Diablo Valley, a unique FREE educational series will be presented by Whole Community Education, designed to introduce the community to the Waldorf educational philosophy, starting on March 12 in Alamo.
The 'Saturday Waldorf Experiences' series will be held on Saturdays, from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m., and childcare will be provided.
Dana Jain, who taught for many years at the Waldorf School of the Pennisula, is opening her home to host and facilitate the series.
Topics will be:
- The Role of the Waldorf Parent: March 12
- The Waldorf Curriculum K-12: March 19
- Handwork in Waldorf Curriculum: March 26
- Field Trip to the Waldorf School of the Pennisula: 4/2
- A Teacher's Perspective: 4/9
- Art and the Waldorf School: 4/16
- The Role of Movement in a Waldorf School: 5/9
Being Planned: The Waldorf Preschool, How Waldorf Works with Children with Special Needs, and Accessible to All Tuition
For more specific information on the conversation topics and featured speakers, please contact Dana Jain for more information.
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-948-5006
Don't miss this unique opportunity and tell a friend!